Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CropTops'R'Us

I always thought they were those lab grown diamonds as well. Like The Real Housewives Of New Jersey Teresa was touting a few months back. Tack as Fuck.

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Butt3rfly

VIP Member
Whilst I don’t dine out alone while I travel, I get proper takeaway, not a fucking roast chook from the supermarket.

Almost 30gm of sugar in a 250gm tub lol.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 6

Im blocked

Just read tarryn Thomas ..Eli’s bff has got 18 week suspension from the afl for inappropriate behavior.
Our Amylou really has no concept with anything going on in the world, or her backyard .
I wouldn’t be playing Kanye music, wouldn’t be hanging around with Eli , wouldn’t be playing a lot of music she plays with certain lyrics or singers history.
Maybe a little research is needed
Sorry meant Anthony 🤪

Reactions: 5

RojoCaliente

Chatty Member
Not too much excitement last thread, Mumma was laying low (on the couch in a puddle of sweat) - We saw her go to a movie premiere, come home and snack on entire Atkins kit kat bars, she then decided that was not acceptable for a girl dinner so Mumma got the chook out and fondled it ....aka rolled it in spices ready to cook up, then she decided yeah, nah.... so frozen bread and Vegemite toast it was! But Alas the poor thing was like Old Mumma Hubbard her cupboard was bare and the peanut butter substitute did not quite do it for her.

She went on a live during the girl dinner debate and used the forum as a diary that as her real life slowly spiralled!! Over an hour of drunken bs and having to witness Mumma flopped on the couch like a sad sack of potatoes from Georgie!!

The rest of the week brought on Summer Jam Gimme Sumfins, Sausage oil down a Camilla outdated dress, A son that wore pink crocs and slam dunked Mummas existance as fast as the baskets being dunked at Summer Jam!!

Then Mumma went full Martha Stewart mode! We were treated to a once a year school food prep, a slow sultry unboxing of Woolies grocery haul,And a clean out for some Asian holiday Mumma wanted to be a part of, so she hauled all the manky goods to her local Salvos and dumped them in the red bins like a boss!! A BOSS that she is!! And declared we should all go and have a look!! Oh then we got a surprise from the Reject Shop in a PR Box all about the Super Bowl, Mumma told us all how she subscribes to Danzig or Dazzle, Ya know the farkin streaming service for all the American Sports she don't understand but Eric aka Blue Cap wearing Bush was happy to have it to not have to listen to Mumma at the Hovel of Doom. But a free accom is free accom and he had to suffer the burden.

We think Mumma paid her Rego and paid the tax man in parts!! Not the entire bill was paid, but much like Mummas half assed life it fit the bill!

We had drop ins to Zoe Moss and let them know Mumma was still top dog!! And don't you girls forget it!!

We had a facial to get rid of the pigmentation even thou Mumma is not one bit fussed by it! Its like Cindy Crawfords beauty mark u Fezzas!! So stop bullying her!! Lol

We thought the light stims may make a come back, And the puppies got free tracking collars.... even thou they are always found inside on the manky couch, begging to go for a walk. Another useless PR stunt

Oh and we had a thunderstorm!!!

View attachment 2758714
The best! 😂😂 @YankeeRoo

• Heart

TwentyTwentyWon

VIP Member
I am probably going mad, but the whispery, cutesy voice reminds me of when the host of Play School would be reading a book, pause and look into the camera, say something or giggle, and then turn the page. She hams it up sooooooo much.
Those acting lessons really paid off!
---
I can’t seem to find her on Insanomy - is it just me?
I watched her stories on there earlier but can't find her now. Weird.

Swedish chef

VIP Member
If your question is genuine, the answer is fairly straight forward.

We live in a majority English speaking Anglo country. White culture is the dominant culture in most corners of this country. Mocking non-Anglo names and their pronunciations is often interpreted as racist because it’s usually the dominant language and culture belittling a minority. While every person from every race, culture, faith and denomination can be a slut, focusing exclusively on a ‘foreign’ sounding name is often perceived as racially motivated.

I don’t think anyone here’s intention is racist, and I think we should err on the side of believing other fezzas are well meaning, like minded ladies (and man) for the most part and just enjoy sneaking on our fave unitard.

A potential qualifier is that Poowong is not a made up word to take the piss out of old mate’s mum’s name, it’s a town outside of Melbourne that’s has always triggered immature giggling from me (much like Yapeen and Yeppoon 😂). I think probably the association of Poowong is that it’s a familiar place for Victorians while sounding much like the way Emmy pronounces her own mum’s name.
Slutty is an international term if you will googling Poowong as we speak fezzas.

Fark Moi, it's a real place, farkin love it
Oh yeah

• Haha