Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AMY$

VIP Member
Not too much excitement last thread, Mumma was laying low (on the couch in a puddle of sweat) - We saw her go to a movie premiere, come home and snack on entire Atkins kit kat bars, she then decided that was not acceptable for a girl dinner so Mumma got the chook out and fondled it ....aka rolled it in spices ready to cook up, then she decided yeah, nah.... so frozen bread and Vegemite toast it was! But Alas the poor thing was like Old Mumma Hubbard her cupboard was bare and the peanut butter substitute did not quite do it for her.

She went on a live during the girl dinner debate and used the forum as a diary that as her real life slowly spiralled!! Over an hour of drunken bs and having to witness Mumma flopped on the couch like a sad sack of potatoes from Georgie!!

The rest of the week brought on Summer Jam Gimme Sumfins, Sausage oil down a Camilla outdated dress, A son that wore pink crocs and slam dunked Mummas existance as fast as the baskets being dunked at Summer Jam!!

Then Mumma went full Martha Stewart mode! We were treated to a once a year school food prep, a slow sultry unboxing of Woolies grocery haul,And a clean out for some Asian holiday Mumma wanted to be a part of, so she hauled all the manky goods to her local Salvos and dumped them in the red bins like a boss!! A BOSS that she is!! And declared we should all go and have a look!! Oh then we got a surprise from the Reject Shop in a PR Box all about the Super Bowl, Mumma told us all how she subscribes to Danzig or Dazzle, Ya know the farkin streaming service for all the American Sports she don't understand but Eric aka Blue Cap wearing Bush was happy to have it to not have to listen to Mumma at the Hovel of Doom. But a free accom is free accom and he had to suffer the burden.

We think Mumma paid her Rego and paid the tax man in parts!! Not the entire bill was paid, but much like Mummas half assed life it fit the bill!

We had drop ins to Zoe Moss and let them know Mumma was still top dog!! And don't you girls forget it!!

We had a facial to get rid of the pigmentation even thou Mumma is not one bit fussed by it! Its like Cindy Crawfords beauty mark u Fezzas!! So stop bullying her!! Lol

We thought the light stims may make a come back, And the puppies got free tracking collars.... even thou they are always found inside on the manky couch, begging to go for a walk. Another useless PR stunt

Oh and we had a thunderstorm!!!

View attachment 2758714
Sensational recap 👏

• Heart
Reactions: 7

YouAre

VIP Member
Could she be in Sydney to film Ready Steady Cook????
As a “celebrity” chef or a contestant???
---
Probably been said already but if I was listening to this without watching I’d think someone was sanding back an old table.
How on earth does moisturising your arms sound like sandpaper?
Also, those poor fucking dogs yapping away and this bitch doesn’t blink an eye. They’re obviously banging on something.

Should’ve read ahead - it’s all be said 😂
Sanding a table 😂

• Haha

Swedish chef

VIP Member
What on God's green earth!!!
Another Fezza made reference to a funny bastard on IG called Shabazsays or something like that, can't remember what the reference was, but not to derail the thread, does anyone have the link to sausage finger jewellery, it's so farkin bewdiful. #swipeup

• Heart
  • Haha

Mslane

VIP Member
I always thought they were those lab grown diamonds as well. Like The Real Housewives Of New Jersey Teresa was touting a few months back. Tack as Fuck.
In my rings photo the big dark blue stone is a lab created stone. The others are real. Oh and the diamong gold ring is my engagement ring from ex mr lane circa 1986. Do not know why i still have it. My kids say they do not want it.

Reactions: 6

somanyteeth

VIP Member
I stand corrected there is a 9.30 filming.

Im blocked

So is she trying out for Mr T’s wife ..Mrs T with the rings and chunky bracelets .. does she ever clean them I wonder ..oh stupid me 🤦🏻‍♀️ she doesn’t clean herself

• Haha
  • Sick