Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

#Super Cute

Chatty Member
I found this on my phone. Does anyone remember why?? 🥴

I think I need to start an excel spreadsheet to keep track of my thought processes 😪
1EAEB926-C45E-49E0-B531-E917AC3CF207.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 35

Bishma

Chatty Member
influencer Amber deleted it quite quick, wonder if grifterlou asked her to remove it and was maybe paying up 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. Stupid thought. But she’s removed it for a reason
Amber is a gutless, brown nose fence sitter. She’s too spineless to be running a gossip page.

• Haha

vikingjan

Chatty Member
BOOM!

Goes and give The Albert Park a follow 🍿
Imagine being such a stinking low life gutter snipe to go into an establishment like Albert Park stuff your piggy face and not pay the bill. People in hospitality work hard and this is absolutely the lowest of the low.

• Haha

hotpussy

VIP Member
Ohhhh shots fired! I love it!
OOh i knew something was up when i saw that comment a few months back on the other site when someone mentioned "i hope she paid you" to the Podaado Lady and the AP Hotel liked it!
Imagine being such a a piece of shite you dont pay local businesses! Anyone want to reach out to them fo comment? Daily Mail?

• Haha

gemmagucci

VIP Member
These are some more files from the internet bestie. They are when Emmy got caught copying the cheesecake recipe. She is a fraud. She claimed she had a stalker, funny that, all the info the stalker had would have been from shit Emmy shares about her kids and whereabouts. This was pure deflection, to get out of people coming for her, she was wanting sympathy, her crocodile tears, lying eyes and gulping say it all.
sorry it’s a lot of files and I hope they are in order. But for those who are new, worth the time to watch them if you can. This is the shifty cunt we all hate.
Lol can’t believe you have this footage!! This was dynamite back in Gomi days!!! Its jusy a fuckin cheesecake 💦💦💦💦💦💦😢😢😢🥹🥲

• Haha

notgifted

VIP Member
I would also like it on the Tattle record that no way was she cooking for a house full of shearers at 14 - when she claims she left home, she was fucking them for the rent, her parents probably had no control over her because of the mental health issues and cunt person she is.
I find it hard to believe she was even out of the home at 14 and call bullshit on most of her stories she tells.
She gets Alove & SL to go along with her fantasies.
Absolute liars.
---
Love it when she’s telling a story and does the huge gulps, that in itself is a sign of being dishonest. She was doing it yesterday a lot. Can tell a shifty liar from a mile away.

• Haha
  • Heart

erhmagawd

Chatty Member
The Emmypire is crumbling

My bet is the following will occur by March

massive garage sale including the oh so dramatic coffee pot
moves into a 1 bedroom hovel
Limpy has kids full time

i cant make a call on the cruise but my bet is she will sell it yes sell it to her sister

• Haha
  • Heart

YankeeRoo

VIP Member
Here EmmyLou, Sniff this .... u feel better?? Has ur financial woes eased?? Cmon you are not concentrating!! Smell the stick and stop being a sook!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Nothing sticks to Amy. It’s made me so annoyed at pissed off at how people like her can get away with everything. I know $40k and paying off 1/3 or whatever it was of the tax debt is no small amount of money but the fact that she most likely won’t pay it all off is pissing me off when us regular plebs would be dragged through the coals for it.

Then she gets a public call out from a local business for basically being a shit cunt and all of a sudden the posts disappear and she’s one of their favourites?

As much as I’d love to see her slowly fade away into obscurity (as slow as possible to cause her the most amount of pain) she’ll keep getting cushy pay checks, still splash ridiculous amounts of money of her every desire, and still get away with minimal parenting.

This brief window of her actually facing public scrutiny was fun while it lasted.

• Angry

Icantlookaway

VIP Member
Vegan sausages and curry wraps mid arvo....sorry WTF! Essentially she is cooking for old mate Limpy once again on his night with "the children" couple of broke AF numb nuts here leaning on each other because neither of them have ANYONE else!
Ok who had Alove proof of life on their bingo card yesterday?

• Haha

makeitstop

VIP Member
Especially with those dogs running around inside, washing her hands with no soap, overfilling the rubbish bin in the kitchen

I may know a few people who work at her local council. 😉
There is no way her kitchen in its current state would get registration, no dishwasher, inadequate sink and oven are just a few issues, she would also need a Food Safety Plan, need to be a Food Safety Supervisor meaning she understands all aspects of the Hazard and Critical Control Points (HACCP) management system, transporting food absolutely cannot not be chucking the slow cooker in the back of the Mitsubishi or defrosting butter on the dashboard, it infuriates me that she just thinks she can sell food without proper oversight, I managed meals on wheels contracts years ago, the issues we would come across in industrial/commercial kitchens was bad at times, where there were controls in place, home kitchens are notorious for harbouring all sorts of bacteria, there are not adequate controls in her kitchen, it’s a cesspool of bacteria, no one wants a dose of ecoli from your kitchen Lou.

Last edited:
  • Heart

notgifted

VIP Member
How would she have explained the blocking? Finger slip of a staff member?
What, slipping like on negative comments about Emmy for many months, on multiple posts and pages 🤣
I hope that excuse “my finger slipped” worked with their boss.
---
I just cancelled the Fezza Christmas party too
And out of sympathy I’ve cancelled the meat order from Ralph’s and the taytas from Georgie, no gift packs of ox tail & potato salad for you Fezzas. I’m too angry to cook 😡

• Haha
  • Sad

AMY$

VIP Member
The ZM announcement 🤣🤣🤣 fucking fantastic! While talking your involvement up you piece of shit perhaps tell them why you are out. Also stop saying "my staff" "I am responsible for social media following" etc etc. You are also the reason the brand is now obsolete and doomed to succeed from here on in. Exciting is it Lou or fucking terrifying for your bank account and ability to spend here on in...

• Haha