Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

notgifted

VIP Member
🚨 Cutie got tea ☕

It’s cold tea ☕ but I know you biatches will still drink it 🤭

For a little while I’ve been in an online relationship with another Emmy hater. This person said they were once very good friends with Emmy but had a falling out. This person used a finsta but Cutie has her Jnr Detective badge 🕵🏻‍♀️ so knows exactly who it is 👯‍♀️

This is not the tea ☕ ⬆

This is the tea ☕ ⬇

Remember one lonely Saturday night Mumma claimed to have cooked her Ringading Curry 🍛🥘 and had friends over?

In actual fact, Emmy catered a function for a mutual friend of hers and my online lover. She was paid for the catering and had the gall to take home the left over food.

Now it’s time for a throwback to our bin days!

View attachment 2721653
Wow!!! On all counts.

That is typical isn’t it, took home the left overs 🤣🤣🤣 she got paid and had the hide to take the food as well. Bet it was secretive so no one knew she was thrifting for cash to hide so the ATO didn’t know.

Wonder who would hire her to cater, have they seen her kitchen?? Have they seen her nails? Didn’t come with free worm chocolate?

• Haha
Reactions: 34
She looks like a heavily pregnant Sumatran Tiger in that outfit, 😳
How the hell does she think she looks good in tight clothing astounds me.

And every time she posts a photo with her kids I literally cringe.
Because it ain’t cute AmyLou. I’m sorry, but none of you are. You are the most delusional person on Instagram.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33

@LeahLeftUs!

I made the mistake of clicking the link to PlagiaristAmber’s latest bullshit. She doesn’t know why GrifterLou’s tax debt is a problem to anyone cause she’s a nice person IRL….🤦‍♀️🤯

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow

AlovesnewFezza

Chatty Member
This lying bitch knew when she blocked Albert Park Hotel that she owed them money and had no intention of paying and obviously wasn’t going to go in there as a patron. Only once they called her out publicly did she decide to front up and pay up. I would have loved to be a fly on the hovel wall when she saw their original comment. Plus I’m sure there’s plenty of flies on the hovel walls.

• Haha
OMFG!!!!!!!! I’ve been at work and just catching up!!!!! What in the fuckery is this????????? I’m so disappointed in APH for posting this!!! She hasn’t been there for MONTHS and now after their comment yesterday she turns up and they are all besties??!!!! Honestly, I can’t even…..🤬😤🤬😤🤬 The fact they turned comments off speaks volumes as well!!!! Don’t even get me started on the photoshopping!!!!!!🤬

Then the photo with the kids!!!! I can’t even AGAIN!! I’m gonna need a lie down 😵😵💫

• Haha

Icantlookaway

VIP Member
Could you imagine her stalking her Insta to make sure she doesn't get any negative comments on her latest post? Maybe that's why she's MIA today, she now has a full time job as comment deleter at Emmylou Loves

• Haha

OhMyLou

VIP Member
Girls going to school no mention of Sagey guess he lives with dad and only comes over for a feed when he has to.

Anyone else notice we haven’t seen Alove on any content since Christmas all is not well with those two Emmy is telling more porky pies.

Everyoneisasking

Chatty Member
What a time to be alive 🤣 If I didn’t live about 5 hours from Melbourne I’d be eating at the APH this week!

It doesn’t surprise me at all re the unpaid bill, she would be swanning around all over the place doing the same to heaps of places I reckon. It will be interesting now that one place has come out whether others will realise their promised exposure isn’t worth it and join the chorus.

I just can’t believe people who have absolutely no morals about this sort of stuff. I couldn’t sleep at night. We recently stayed at an AirBnb beach house and I realised when we got home that my husband had packed 2 of their tea towels by mistake. I contacted the owner straight away and offered to pay for them. He said “all good don’t worry about it” but I had to offer.

• Heart
Predicting that mumma will be spending up big this week to try and make herself feel better about losing her job. The communidee will be thinking she’s killing it and sold ZM at a profit and has hard earned money to burn. Buttttt it’s gone straight to the ATO and she’s lost her only stable income source. Womp womp.

• Heart
  • Haha

Bizziebody

VIP Member
C‘s outfit is surely not a school approved uniform, it looks like she’s wearing her undies as shorts. Much like she sees mumma doing on the regular.

• Wow

#Super Cute

Chatty Member
Those girls are hypo (which I would usually find refreshing as opposed to brain dead zombies sitting in front of screens) but they annoy the crap out of me due to their wank stain of a mother.

Re C’s shorts - doesn’t fly with me. Call me old fashioned but I think there should be some dress standards for school. The same goes for if a boy was wearing short shorts like hers. Ain’t nobody want to see that!

PE or not, her ass cheeks would hang out at the slightest of movement. Sure, wear them under your dress so you can hang upside down on the monkey bars etc but wear the school skort or unisex shorts.

I’m pretty suss on EVERYONE IN THE WORLD so wouldn’t even let my kids wear these type of shorts casually out in public. I think we can all agree that the sickos out there get off on various degrees when it comes to kids, why serve it up on a platter?

• Heart

notgifted

VIP Member
I really hope I don’t upset anyone, I just found this in my photos from 2018 this is why I have always disliked her and found her to be so problematic ‘Emmylou‘s journey from suicide to the Logies‘ the way she uses serious issues as a vehicle for her own self promotion, she is foul, I hope someone explained to her the impossibility of going from suicide to the Logies.

View attachment 2717382
And this my friends is why she is the biggest cunt around.
She does this shit all the time, but no one calls her out. Gets away with it.

• Heart
Reactions: 32