Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Five Of Each

How much is IMG Talent representation these days?
Also, Amber, if you’re reading here (you are), Christopher Skase seemed lovely as he swindled good people of out their hard earned cash. But I guess you seem lovely too as you do the same thing to your subscribers.

• Haha
Reactions: 37

#Super Cute

Chatty Member
Cutie feeling nostalgic…

On this day 27/1/2022
Emmylou MacCarthy #6 Emmylou loves... the ladies want A Love, Em's started to snap, her crop top's as tight as her swimming cap.

Tattlers (we hadn’t been christened Fezzas yet, Cutie or TC weren’t even born!) were enthralled with a mic 🎤 drop courtesy of a migrant from another page when she/he/they spilled some hot tea ☕

It was a scorching day for our WA team (when our communidy were still naive as to their woofy vags, preference for snipped peens and confusion for overhead powerlines) so our Western tribe rinsed our their crusty gussets for the 3rd day in a row and headed down to one of their pristine beaches for a bath.

Meanwhile the rest of the Tattle Tribe were at home in our non air con ex bank house, holding tight to our box of chicken in a biscuit, refreshing our instas to catch an Emmy Live.

Along came an overthinking Tattler and after 24 hours, just like that he/she/they were gone! The receipts however are not!
📝
IMG_5860.jpeg

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37

SnarkyTart

VIP Member
Ok. I know I am late and no doubt someone else says it, but a - she has lost weight since this and I hate it. She still has the most hateable face. b - what the heck is that make up artist doing??? Literally just dabbing at her face with a brush. lol.
Yeah, she's lost weight but she still looks like something Christian Hull shat out after removing his butt plug.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36

notgifted

VIP Member
I would like us all to circle back to when she was scrambling to get the 40k she promised the ATO, we suspected she had ended a contract or something, we now know she sold her share of Zoe Moss - this proves that when we all go those emails advertising the Zoe Moss shit that we never signed up for, that she also sold her data base somehow, signing up to Emmylou doesn’t mean accepting Zoe Moss emails. This all lines up with the dates too and many Fezzas did all of a sudden get those Zoe Moss emails, she’s a real shit cunt. Probably got extra cash for the email listing.

• Heart
  • Angry

AJAYA

VIP Member
So she's burnt bridges, racked up a large debt/s, lives in a rented hovel, failed relationships, kids hate her, botched deformed body, all for what? She needs to disappear. It's so embarrassing just to witness, let alone be her.

• Heart

Swedish chef

VIP Member
These are some more files from the internet bestie. They are when Emmy got caught copying the cheesecake recipe. She is a fraud. She claimed she had a stalker, funny that, all the info the stalker had would have been from shit Emmy shares about her kids and whereabouts. This was pure deflection, to get out of people coming for her, she was wanting sympathy, her crocodile tears, lying eyes and gulping say it all.
sorry it’s a lot of files and I hope they are in order. But for those who are new, worth the time to watch them if you can. This is the shifty cunt we all hate.
Emmylou pet, I live in a different hemisphere in another time zone, far, far away, and yet from your inability to safeguard your children, respect their privacy and only watching content that is shared by you, I bloody well know where you live. Now I'm not a cold hearted fezza, watching someone cry is confronting, trolling and stalking is not acceptable, but all the instcuntz have the same go to when called out and she is no different: Radio silence, turn on the tears, cry troll and bonus points for the bespoke stalker. I can name three other UK instacuntz who have made millions by lying, scheming and grifting and when called out by cry troll. Not by coincidence they all have threads on Tattle

• Heart

AlovesnewFezza

Chatty Member
We’ll never see her wear Zoe Moss again- incoming sale of “hardly worn” shit from the hovel.
Also with regards to the tickets she won and then ran her own comp to give them away. Wasn’t it for today and she said she couldn’t make it because she had something on, well she’s done nothing at all the entire weekend but eat and sloth around. I think old Emmylouloves couldn’t afford the airfare to Brisbane.

• Haha

somanyteeth

VIP Member
Guys! I had my baby shower today and it was so much fun but on my last minute errands I had to drive down pako and zoe moss is 70% off.
Do we think they're shutting down and she actually jumped ship at a good time? Or do we think they're getting rid of excess stock to actually start fresh?

Also it doesnt say "up to". Mum wants to pop in so we might this week. I told her she still isnt allowed to buy anything 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

notgifted

VIP Member
I really am procrastinating tonight anything to avoid exam prep BUT I have a crisis on my hands. Someone I know looks to be an ELL lover; just noticed she had liked the most recent Zoe Moss post and it seems to be a trend.

Big question is do I expose the grifting tax evading liar tonight or tackle this momentous task tomorrow?!
Ok, i’ve been here recently. Do it tomorrow. It raises a lot of questions that you will need to answer 😂 dedicate the time to the cause.

• Haha
Reactions: 35