Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

#Super Cute

Chatty Member
🚨 Cutie got tea ☕

It’s cold tea ☕ but I know you biatches will still drink it 🤭

For a little while I’ve been in an online relationship with another Emmy hater. This person said they were once very good friends with Emmy but had a falling out. This person used a finsta but Cutie has her Jnr Detective badge 🕵🏻‍♀️ so knows exactly who it is 👯‍♀️

This is not the tea ☕ ⬆

This is the tea ☕ ⬇

Remember one lonely Saturday night Mumma claimed to have cooked her Ringading Curry 🍛🥘 and had friends over?

In actual fact, Emmy catered a function for a mutual friend of hers and my online lover. She was paid for the catering and had the gall to take home the left over food.

Now it’s time for a throwback to our bin days!

IMG_5899.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 86

StickyTapeTits

VIP Member
Emmylou Loves #119: Move over Fezzas, there’s a new Lord of Snark…. we bow down before you, The Albert Park!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 82

KmartByron

Chatty Member
Not me running to The Albert Park Hotel tonight for dinner in full support of this turn of events.

• Haha
Reactions: 72

StickyTapeTits

VIP Member
So I’ll tell you what I think has happened here….

Old mate is represented by IMG Talent - one of the biggest management agencies in the world. Their role in her life, which she pays them for, is to get her on all the PR invite/gift lists, put her name forward for collabs and sponsored shit, AND………. damage control to her brand. Which is EXACTLY what’s gone down over these glorious last 24 hours.

She would’ve been on the phone to her Account Manager last night, they would’ve contacted SixHeadAmber at Influencer Updates and made a polite request to remove the item, and then they would’ve been the conduit between APH and Emmylou to tidy up her big fucking mess. For whatever exchange was agreed to, part of it seems to involve APH publicly acknowledging the resolution. Classic PR at its grubby best. Bill paid. Emmylou clean. Except you can’t scrub Tattle………..

She really is the dogshit on her own shoe. Fucking rotund little bitch.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67

Sure…Media!

VIP Member
Let's be A Day In The Life of Lou!

Wake up at 3:20am. Journal for an hour. FaceTime a Babe in the Pacific Timezone using a baby voice. Go back to sleep. Wake up late. Put underwear on backwards. Go for a long walk via the pier where we stop to dance and welcome in the cruise ships. First breakfast at the market. Text Alove to make sure the kids get to school in time. Second breakfast down Albert Park. Tell the manager we're just going to pop back to our car to grab our purse. Forget to mention that our car is still parked at home. Hightail it out of there before paying the bill. Head home for a delicious nap. Try on an outfit and pop a zip. Hide under the couch when a process server knocks. Pick the kids up from school. Drop them at ALoves coz it’s his turn. Scratch a minge. Cook a curry. Mispronounce something. Remind the communidy how awesome they are… all 5 of them. Attended the opening of an envelope. Go home for a snack. Cry ourselves to sleep.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64

ActiveLies

VIP Member
I had dinner at the Albert Park Hotel a few months back and it was great (the crispy eggplant dish is incredible) and I’ve been meaning to go back for ages. They’ve just given me the best reason to drag the family there tonight. LOVE YOU APH!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 57

notgifted

VIP Member
Talking about internet lovers, one of mine has this video to share with you all. She’s a real gem this one.

If you want to buy some essential oils hit me up, I can get you in touch 🫠
Beware - this video depicts an absolute cunt if all cunts, going about being a cunt it a mother.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 54
I am not surprised about The Albert Park Hotel because I know for a fact that she didn't pay several businesses during the TV show, EL clothing line and magazine days which upset a lot of people in the industry. She was making good coin then, she had sponsorship deals and all sorts but wouldn't pay her bills or if she did it would be months and months later. Half of PA Leah's job was to just avoid the calls, texts and emails to pay bills. There were also rumours that she didn't pay for a majority of her 40th birthday or she scammed people into doing things for free, (the photographer got paid in 'exposure') and she burnt many bridges then.

But somehow she has always managed to get away with it. Her community seem to just think she is this amazing woman and it infuriates me. I really hope people start waking up to her bullshit.

• Angry
  • Wow

StickyTapeTits

VIP Member
I am not surprised about The Albert Park Hotel because I know for a fact that she didn't pay several businesses during the TV show, EL clothing line and magazine days which upset a lot of people in the industry. She was making good coin then, she had sponsorship deals and all sorts but wouldn't pay her bills or if she did it would be months and months later. Half of PA Leah's job was to just avoid the calls, texts and emails to pay bills. There were also rumours that she didn't pay for a majority of her 40th birthday or she scammed people into doing things for free, (the photographer got paid in 'exposure') and she burnt many bridges then.

But somehow she has always managed to get away with it. Her community seem to just think she is this amazing woman and it infuriates me. I really hope people start waking up to her bullshit.
This is probably going to sound really awful, but I’m gonna say it anyway…..the reason she gets away with so much is because she’s a short, chonky, unattractive, middle-aged woman who rents an ugly house and drives a leased Mitsubishi. Don’t come for me. Hear me out…

If she was tall and lean and beautiful and genuinely aspirational, society would hold her to a completely different set of standards. It’s absolute bullshit that I do not personally condone, but that’s what we do - the people that show the world that they have it all, are scrutinised and criticised because it makes people feel better, whereas wankers like Emmy pose absolutely no threat to people’s egos so they tend to just turn a blind eye….

How Emmy has come unstuck (ie. 118 Tattle threads) is she started to flaunt her (apparent) wealth, her guts and her freedom from her kids, all whilst trying to remain that “relatable” bogan, sweary, home-cooking Mum of 3 to her audience. She’s fucked up big time by confusing her own personal brand, and probably could’ve gotten away with all her shit for a lot longer if she’d just avoided the temptation to become something she’s not.

• Heart