Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

notgifted

VIP Member
Gifts from a friend - For your viewing pleasure : watch these - especially the second video where Sage calls her out for being on her phone and she makes sure to let him know who pays his way, what a sack of shit.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 32

Icantlookaway

VIP Member
Guess we now know why she was plastering her face with makeup this morning. Mumma had to drop the farkin kids to school and go pay a debt. The power of social media 😂
I'm glad I didn't swing the Albert a like on Insta, I'd be un liking it today

• Haha

Pollie

VIP Member
So you rekon someone from Albert park hotel who runs the socials just went rogue? Which is kind of hilarious. So funny they made this post lol.

• Haha

MsTxx

I hope this means she paid the bill at Albert Park. They hit her where it hurt - right in the public eye lol.

• Haha

YankeeRoo

VIP Member
#thealbertpark should drag Emmy into court!!!!
I reckon she owes Filthy Stable heaps!! And the jewelry place, and everyone at the markets, homelessness looms!!!! In all seriousness!! And it could not happen to a better cunt!!!!!!!!

Reap what you sow moll!!

• Heart

vikingjan

Chatty Member
We’ve all known this to be the case for days you sluggish cunt. Everybody at Zoemoss will be throwing a party glad to see the back of your crusty crack.

• Haha

Gomi goner

Chatty Member
Oh that grifty, shifty, lying, deceitful cunt!!! 😳
Go Albert Park Hotel!

I'll just bet that the revolting slug told them she wants free meals for "exposure " and they said, yeah nah, you have to pay... and she just refuses. 😡

It would NOT surprise me to learn of more unpaid food bills, products, services and the like that this bish owes people all across town.

I'll bet that she's got probably also got several maxed out credit cards and other lines of credit and is sinking faster than, well her attempting to swim!

Bring it! 🥂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Omg, it’s like she’s announcing something positive, ffs you grifting bitch, you took a no name company and practically ran it in to the ground with your own selfish personal spending, they will never ever have you back bitch, they paid you out 40 grand to get rid of you so they could distance themselves from you before you went in to bankruptcy as that’s where you’re headed honey! Tax dept. are watching you babe and your future looks, quite frankly, pathetic!!!! Take your filthy tear stained pretty face and go gorge on a festering pot of curry, you dispicable excuse of a human!!! God help those children of yours, I pray they one day, get to live full time with their dad who is the lesser of two evils!!!!
1706428037744.jpeg

• Heart
  • Wow

AmyLou!

So, she's taking the kids to school on the first day back, but she's wearing something she has previously said is Sexy.
Maybe I did it wrong, but it never crossed my mind to dress sexy for school drop off...

• Haha

#Super Cute

Chatty Member
I had dinner at the Albert Park Hotel a few months back and it was great (the crispy eggplant dish is incredible) and I’ve been meaning to go back for ages. They’ve just given me the best reason to drag the family there tonight. LOVE YOU APH!
Active Pussy & Co Lawyers at your service 👩🏼‍💼👩🏻‍⚖️

• Haha

Baby Snark

RAN here after seeing this!! I got screenshots too, damn they were quick to delete tho!
FARKIN GRIFTING BITCH PAY YO BILLS!!!

• Haha

CropTops'R'Us

So confused that Albert Park Hotel posted a pic AND a story. It's not like they offended a major celebrity...or even a well known Melbourne identity. I mean I'd expect this uproar for Alan Raskell 😂 . (sorry very Melbourne reference)

• Haha
I really am procrastinating tonight anything to avoid exam prep BUT I have a crisis on my hands. Someone I know looks to be an ELL lover; just noticed she had liked the most recent Zoe Moss post and it seems to be a trend.

Big question is do I expose the grifting tax evading liar tonight or tackle this momentous task tomorrow?!
How do you think I felt when friend of mine, we Fezzas named, Snr Sergeant Messy bun posts a pic of her and GrifterLou at SMM on her stories, holy fuk, I couldn’t spill the tea quick enough and her story was removed as quick as it appeared !!!! 😳

• Haha