Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ketchup menace

Chatty Member
Love how she said she might show up "modelling" for them or something...

HAHAHAHAHAHA. Bitch, it's clear they fucking hated you. They're not asking you back for anything. Unless Lia or someone decides you need a pity invite to a shoot.

I bet ZM doesn't even exist in a month. The fire sale is real. They'll rename it something else shit, using the same social media accounts as ZM, and start selling their tragic cheap polyester rags under that name.

Tale as old as dodgy rag trade time.

• Haha
Reactions: 38

Icantlookaway

VIP Member
Talking about internet lovers, one of mine has this video to share with you all. She’s a real gem this one.

If you want to buy some essential oils hit me up, I can get you in touch 🫠
Beware - this video depicts an absolute cunt if all cunts, going about being a cunt it a mother.
If this happened now, S would tell her to stick her peas up her gay la dot. Why did it need to be filmed in the first place

• Haha

AJAYA

VIP Member
These are some more files from the internet bestie. They are when Emmy got caught copying the cheesecake recipe. She is a fraud. She claimed she had a stalker, funny that, all the info the stalker had would have been from shit Emmy shares about her kids and whereabouts. This was pure deflection, to get out of people coming for her, she was wanting sympathy, her crocodile tears, lying eyes and gulping say it all.
sorry it’s a lot of files and I hope they are in order. But for those who are new, worth the time to watch them if you can. This is the shifty cunt we all hate.
Cool story bro, all that's missing is a dragon, a couple of llamas, an ill fitting black tutu and some interperative dance moves

• Haha

Icantlookaway

VIP Member
These are some more files from the internet bestie. They are when Emmy got caught copying the cheesecake recipe. She is a fraud. She claimed she had a stalker, funny that, all the info the stalker had would have been from shit Emmy shares about her kids and whereabouts. This was pure deflection, to get out of people coming for her, she was wanting sympathy, her crocodile tears, lying eyes and gulping say it all.
sorry it’s a lot of files and I hope they are in order. But for those who are new, worth the time to watch them if you can. This is the shifty cunt we all hate.
I couldn't concentrate, I was too busy watching her jaw swing in the breeze 😳 I remember watching this at the time and thinking, you're lying. I think it was just the way she paused when she was talking, like she was thinking what to say next. Also, she looked like she was pushing for the tears to come out. I didn't buy it then, and I still don't. Oh and Emmy, just so we're clear, I know how to multitask like there's no tomorrow, so I will keep the snarking to this specific page and still put all my energy into, and excel at every other thing I do. But thanks for the Ted talk doll

• Haha
  • Heart

Bishma

Chatty Member
🚨 Cutie got tea ☕

It’s cold tea ☕ but I know you biatches will still drink it 🤭

For a little while I’ve been in an online relationship with another Emmy hater. This person said they were once very good friends with Emmy but had a falling out. This person used a finsta but Cutie has her Jnr Detective badge 🕵🏻‍♀️ so knows exactly who it is 👯‍♀️

This is not the tea ☕ ⬆

This is the tea ☕ ⬇

Remember one lonely Saturday night Mumma claimed to have cooked her Ringading Curry 🍛🥘 and had friends over?

In actual fact, Emmy catered a function for a mutual friend of hers and my online lover. She was paid for the catering and had the gall to take home the left over food.

Now it’s time for a throwback to our bin days!

View attachment 2721653
I love tea. Hot, cold, green or cutie tea

I also love that you have an online lover. 🔥

• Haha
  • Heart

gemmagucci

VIP Member

Emmylou is lying about a stalker.

I know.

She had a person from interstate who would call her out on GOMI with a certain reputation. She blamed this person for stalking. Not true.

All wrong, no one stalked her. She used this as deflection for her #cheesecakegate.

It was a comment made to a person in her fold, an innocent comment of the variety,
such as, “oooh we see her hanging at the park”. She created the word STALKER herself to minimise her cheese cake plagiarism.

Glad you have this!!

My Gucci still remembers the heaving, heavy… its just a fuckin’ cheesecake crying’!!!!!!😫

• Haha

OhMyLou

VIP Member
Is growing her hair and maybe going dark again code for her being broke and can’t afford the hairdresser visits

• Haha

Pollie

VIP Member
You can just imagine Emmy storming out of the hovel down to the APH…,You farking take that comment down! I’ve done nuffin but good for my bewdiful communidy for the past 8 years. I’ll farking sue you if you don’t give me a farking bewdiful group shot and a couple of potadoe chips.

• Haha
  • Sick

Icantlookaway

VIP Member
Me refreshing Tattle and jumping to Insta be like

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 37

meg_snarkle

VIP Member
Emmylou Loves 119
Fucking rotund little bitch.
This Albert Park schmozzle has to go down in history. I feel like we need a collective hug after that. I am so deeply confused by it all.
She is, without question, a rat shit bush pig cunt. Is that the right description? Someone else came up with it and it’s the absolute perfect description of this hideous little creature.

I’m not in the business of hating people, I don’t like to think I’m that way inclined. But geez I dislike this wanker very very strongly.

• Haha
  • Heart

Johnnygirl

VIP Member
Hi El, just want to remind you that this APH photo is NOT the flex you think it is.Its hilariously ridiculous from both sides.Cant wait to see how your life goes once your communidy all know about that Tax debt.Tax evasion is not cute.

• Haha
  • Heart

ketchup menace

Chatty Member
She is really doubling down! No one is happy in this photo and i dont think its from today
No it's definitely not from today, it was from last week maybe, I think they were at Dumbass and Fuckwit ? She got a curry. Vida got chips. Everyone was having a super fun time but Sage looked like a hostage. Google, play "so predictable" by Delta Goodrem*

*Can't stand Delta but the song came to mind 😂

• Haha
  • Heart