Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

#Super Cute

Chatty Member
I don’t know why but the introduction of a new tattler and her connection and the wording on those posts makes me suspect 😂 but I’m here for it!
What’s going on in here?! What new dodgy Tattler??

I’ve only been gone 12 hours to finish sticking the shells I collected from the beach on my wall and there’s paranoia afoot??

• Haha
Reactions: 42

Hustler

When "you guys" share old pics and she loves her dark hair. Pretty sure thats us guys 😂

• Haha

Dabble

I will never forget the day that I got the letter and follow up phone call to say that I owed $14,000. Which was later involved with Robot debt, and got it all and some back. I was physically sick. We worked our guts off to pay it back, went without so much, but paid back every cent. And this fucking flog, could not give a rats arse about hers and is living her best life.
Still to this day I feel a pit in my gut when I think about it.

• Heart
  • Sad

hotpussy

VIP Member
Fezzas
Who cares what happened with the AP hotel.. because really.. what is does show is how her life is just running from one financial or business crisis to another.. an a micro scale. She has no cash reserves I would assume (she would have had to declare all her assets) and no mates, no rich man )which we know is what she wants), no career or looks. She's just a sad middle chubby bogan from the burbs.. and her life in 10 years time wil be exactly the same as it is now... 🤣

• Haha

AJAYA

VIP Member
So if she wants to start doing food again just so she can eat the extras won’t her kitchen need to be registered by the council. There’s no way that hovel one will pass for a license.
I guess it's fair to assume that her best mate Charlotte was actually her employer and was hiring her to cook her meals 3-4 nights per week.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41

Sure…Media!

VIP Member
These are some more files from the internet bestie. They are when Emmy got caught copying the cheesecake recipe. She is a fraud. She claimed she had a stalker, funny that, all the info the stalker had would have been from shit Emmy shares about her kids and whereabouts. This was pure deflection, to get out of people coming for her, she was wanting sympathy, her crocodile tears, lying eyes and gulping say it all.
sorry it’s a lot of files and I hope they are in order. But for those who are new, worth the time to watch them if you can. This is the shifty cunt we all hate.
She seems really genuine here. I wholeheartedly support her with all her efforts to ensure her children are protected from trolls and her home is de-identified. I love how she confronts her mistakes head on and does everything in her power to rectify her wrongs in a timely manner. Thank you EmmyLou. I’m grateful for seeing my potential.

You’re right. I couldn’t handle the trolling you get. After 2 caesarians I would probably pop something from laughing so hard. Those farken fezzas are brutal and if your pelvic floor isn’t up for it 💦

• Haha

Icantlookaway

VIP Member
My lame attempt at thread title suggestion, probably my first and last attempt ever 😂: #119 More bball, manic laughs and rang dang curry, mummas trying to pretend there's no financial worries

Better start getting your suggestions in, we're nearly halfway already 😲

• Haha
  • Heart

AMY$

VIP Member
Literally jaw dropped seeing Albert Park comment, shifty fucking bitch!

She is so close to being completely cancelled I am giddy with excitement.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

hotpussy

VIP Member
These are some more files from the internet bestie. They are when Emmy got caught copying the cheesecake recipe. She is a fraud. She claimed she had a stalker, funny that, all the info the stalker had would have been from shit Emmy shares about her kids and whereabouts. This was pure deflection, to get out of people coming for her, she was wanting sympathy, her crocodile tears, lying eyes and gulping say it all.
sorry it’s a lot of files and I hope they are in order. But for those who are new, worth the time to watch them if you can. This is the shifty cunt we all hate.
I loved this..top quality Aus drama with D grade acting..crocodile tears and all...SLIVING!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 40

ChunkyCustard

#119: One Zoe Loss door closes, another one opens... what does the future hold for the Port's favourite bogan?

• Haha
  • Heart
Honestly I have uni exams in three weeks, started a new job and am renovating a cabin. But that all just had to wait because my oh my. This is 100% the reason she is avoiding the SMM. As soon as they found out she was in debt and yet had Christmas tabs with everyone; they called a caucus meeting. Brad probably tried to be mediator; but had little influence given he's offended similarly in the past.

What a time to be alive. I hope ALove continues to provide those children with a safe space; goodness knows they need it. After all, you can't pick your parents.

Oneword, if you move into your sisters; you will love the Footscray Market; but be aware; they love cash, and upfront!

• Wow
  • Haha
I’ll go to the corner in a minute, but I think Emmy looks lovely in the grazing board memory!! Hair is dark and shiny, appropriate dress and jewellery- what went so wrong??? 😱

Ok, I’ll be in timeout for 10 mins……🤪

• Haha

Im blocked

Paid the bill, unblocked them as they tagged her and now they are all best friends again. pathetic and won’t be going there anymore

• Angry
  • Haha

AlovesnewFezza

Chatty Member
Hope Emmylou has realised that she has now lost her film crew, nobody in the hovel to film her eating and parading around in her underwear, nobody to clean up and hang her clothes up for her, nobody to sell her shit on fb marketplace, nobody to remind her what she has on for the day and nobody to babysit the kids. She has essentially lost her full time Carers.

• Haha
Reactions: 39

Crockjock

VIP Member
They look so foolish now and she only paid them because she was publicly called out. If it hasn't been on Amber's page they'd still be without their money.

• Angry
Reactions: 39