Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

YankeeRoo

VIP Member
Thread suggestion #119 - Emmylou might need a loan shark, she done a runner on The Albert Park!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 52

Bishma

Chatty Member
Just proves that she is constantly reading Tattle, Amber mega forehead page and Zoe Moss Insta to go into damage control.

bet she went to the AP hotel and acted dumb “ Lia should have sorted my tab”. “Lia probably blocked you on Insta by mistake “. I guarantee it!!!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

makeitstop

VIP Member
I really hope I don’t upset anyone, I just found this in my photos from 2018 this is why I have always disliked her and found her to be so problematic ‘Emmylou‘s journey from suicide to the Logies‘ the way she uses serious issues as a vehicle for her own self promotion, she is foul, I hope someone explained to her the impossibility of going from suicide to the Logies.

IMG_4016.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow

Icantlookaway

VIP Member
And just as I watched the Alberts follower count go up yesterday, it's going down down down now haha. You lay with dogs, you'll get fleas

• Haha

SnarkyTart

VIP Member
423716193_18409770817030567_5622401860277538701_n.jpg

It's that farken simple fellas. Ya just need to buy her a bag of Cheezels and she'll roll right over and let you dip into the LouLou jar✌🏼

• Haha
  • Heart

SnarkyTart

VIP Member
So I got talking to someone at a party today who used to know Lou! They said that Lou once gave everyone at the skydiving place food poisoning with undercooked sausages 🤢🤮 Everyone was really salty on her after that. Apparently, she loved to get around nude - in the air and on land. As far as personality, this person only ever saw the good side of her so didn't have much to add except that it was widely known she was a bullshit artist 😄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 50

ActiveLies

VIP Member
Does she not realise that details of the company structure are public and it’s very easy to determine that her 49% stake in ZM means that in no way at all did she ‘take over’ Zoe Moss. The fact she had a non controlling share literally means exactly that. Mr 51% was never taken over.

Reactions: 48

Icantlookaway

VIP Member
How can she walk around 5 foot tall and 10 foot up herself when she doesn't pay her bills!? Seriously, I'd be ashamed to show my face if I left debt wherever I went, and I know you'd all be the same. She has no moral compass

• Haha
Reactions: 48

AlovesnewFezza

Chatty Member
The absolute nerve of this scum owing money to a local business then blocking them when they try to recover their funds. Then parading new designer garments, swimwear and jewellery that she has apparently paid for. Hope she’s paid the school fees.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

StickyTapeTits

VIP Member
Should we make an Executive Fezza Team decision to not reference APH in the next thread title? Those spineless pricks don’t deserve the honour…

• Heart
  • Haha
Oh no. Lia and Polly have leftus 🥺

She’s updated her bio. I wonder if she’ll ever mention them again. She must be buzzing that she doesn’t have to wear those clothes for fatties again.

• Haha

notgifted

VIP Member
Here is an idea, someone brave call the Albert and say you are going to pay the tab via credit card and when you check the amount just hang up 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 46

YankeeRoo

VIP Member
Wow!!! A picture tells a story eh?!? - Mumma of the year yesterday!!

I think the camera person is a fezza!!!! 😂😂😂

IMG_5410.jpeg
IMG_5411.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 46