Emmylou Loves #118 Veneers brang the goss, there’s no more farkin’ Zoe Loss!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m feeling nostalgic. Can everyone please share their favourite outfits / name for Amy / memory?

One of mine is the hot pink latex numner that she wore out to da club to crash her mates party 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I’m feeling nostalgic. Can everyone please share their favourite outfits / name for Amy / memory?

One of mine is the hot pink latex numner that she wore out to da club to crash her mates party 😂
WinnieBlueLou
---
And we can never ever forget the cringe as duck "dance off"

• Haha
Another of her fanciful mouth stories that has been discussed lots of times and doesn’t add up for so many obvious reasons is the 12 years of Paramedics study at Melbourne University, I don’t know what the hell she is doing here but it obviously makes her feel special and important, she lies about things that can be so easily dispelled dickehead. 🤣

View attachment 2717086View attachment 2717088
Back then had the fat face, fat guts and those bat tattoos

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Another of her fanciful mouth stories that has been discussed lots of times and doesn’t add up for so many obvious reasons is the 12 years of Paramedics study at Melbourne University, I don’t know what the hell she is doing here but it obviously makes her feel special and important, she lies about things that can be so easily dispelled dickehead. 🤣

View attachment 2717086View attachment 2717088
bahahah not even a 12 lead ECG.... Maybe she went to the TAFE's first aid room and they stuck some dots onto her....

(I am registered with AHPRA in my non tattle life)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Apart from her red lipstick, every other colour looks like a Don skinless footy frank.

• Haha
The cacio peppe black pleather number and the business chicks pink bra straps showing always do it for me!
Special mention to the blue mumble bike shorts as well!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Where can I find old pics in the Wiki so I can find the time I started following her.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.