Emmylou Loves #118 Veneers brang the goss, there’s no more farkin’ Zoe Loss!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can someone tell me if Lyn’s friend Tater won the NRL tickets to see Cindy Crawford?
1706331247741.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I remember she said she lived in a caravan outside her Mum's and also at her Dad's. I think she was quite a wild child and her Mum still had SL who would have only been 9 to look after.
She has spoken of her best childhood years being between 7 - 10 years because her home life was stable and there was little or no alcohol, during this time, I strongly believe her and the mum would have clashed they are one and the same and yes she moved between mum and dad because she wouldn’t be told no, her stories are incredibly contradictory, this picture is the only reference I have seen to her living out of home at 14, all it looks like is a group of young teenage girls getting smashed on a Friday night, she useless at almost everything, but exaggerated mouth stories is clearly a strength.

IMG_0734.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
She has spoken of her best childhood years being between 7 - 10 years because her home life was stable and there was little or no alcohol, during this time, I strongly believe her and the mum would have clashed they are one and the same and yes she moved between mum and dad because she wouldn’t be told no, her stories are incredibly contradictory, this picture is the only reference I have seen to her living out of home at 14, all it looks like is a group of young teenage girls getting smashed on a Friday night, she useless at almost everything, but exaggerated mouth stories is clearly a strength.

View attachment 2717070
holy tit that is C clone right there 🙀

Reactions: 18
Looks like Mumma has found her next obsession - 97% sure she was spotted lining the Torquay Esplanade with the thousands of Lycra bandits in town for the Cadel Evans classic 🚴🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Another of her fanciful mouth stories that has been discussed lots of times and doesn’t add up for so many obvious reasons is the 12 years of Paramedics study at Melbourne University, I don’t know what the hell she is doing here but it obviously makes her feel special and important, she lies about things that can be so easily dispelled dickehead. 🤣

IMG_1294.jpeg
IMG_1297.jpeg

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
Taking a stroll down memory lane (aka the media gallery) and these shoes make me angry
Is that her leathery hide that's wrinkled at the ankle there?
---
Another of her fanciful mouth stories that has been discussed lots of times and doesn’t add up for so many obvious reasons is the 12 years of Paramedics study at Melbourne University, I don’t know what the hell she is doing here but it obviously makes her feel special and important, she lies about things that can be so easily dispelled dickehead. 🤣

View attachment 2717086View attachment 2717088
I think she misspelled "BBC"

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.