Emmylou Loves #118 Veneers brang the goss, there’s no more farkin’ Zoe Loss!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How can we forget the fake honey birdette lingerie set with the pancakes on full display

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
What’s most amusing about these horrendous fits are that we’ve never seen them repeated again. She’s the biggest contributor to waste when it comes to clothes

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
423716193_18409770817030567_5622401860277538701_n.jpg

It's that farken simple fellas. Ya just need to buy her a bag of Cheezels and she'll roll right over and let you dip into the LouLou jar✌🏼

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
This collection of outfits and facial expressions bleeping send me. Each and every one of them. She is the gift that keeps on giving.
This is a sublime gallery of looks 🙌

Those Parisian catwalks are calling her an absolute flog

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I really hope I don’t upset anyone, I just found this in my photos from 2018 this is why I have always disliked her and found her to be so problematic ‘Emmylou‘s journey from suicide to the Logies‘ the way she uses serious issues as a vehicle for her own self promotion, she is foul, I hope someone explained to her the impossibility of going from suicide to the Logies.

IMG_4016.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 51
I really hope I don’t upset anyone, I just found this in my photos from 2018 this is why I have always disliked her and found her to be so problematic ‘Emmylou‘s journey from suicide to the Logies‘ the way she uses serious issues as a vehicle for her own self promotion, she is foul, I hope someone explained to her the impossibility of going from suicide to the Logies.

View attachment 2717382
I never saw this how bleeping dare she

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.