Emmylou Loves #118 Veneers brang the goss, there’s no more farkin’ Zoe Loss!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fezzas thank you for the laughs after having a wonderful family holiday popping back into Melbourne for ladies semi tennis I’ve been struck down with bloody Covid and this thread has kept me entertained between my naps 😂

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Oh dear my bad 🥹 I’d had a few rum and cokes with my fish n chips and who I thought was Emmy in amongst the crowd was actually a representative of the Samoan 🇼🇸 male wrestling team on their EOY trip.

I did see her later though having a turn of the Ye Olde Trikes for Dykes ride.
IMG_5881.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Breaking news....the surgeon who did the gunt removal can now do areola reshaping and re-sizing during a breast lift/reduction. Can't imagine it would be painful 🤪 Lou needs to make an appointment stat
Mine were stamped, cut and reshaped. I got pics taken of my surgery lol.

If she’s down at Cadel Evan’s tomorrow, I’m going so I’ll keep an eye out.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
So I got talking to someone at a party today who used to know Lou! They said that Lou once gave everyone at the skydiving place food poisoning with undercooked sausages 🤢🤮 Everyone was really salty on her after that. Apparently, she loved to get around nude - in the air and on land. As far as personality, this person only ever saw the good side of her so didn't have much to add except that it was widely known she was a bullshit artist 😄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 50
Fezzas thank you for the laughs after having a wonderful family holiday popping back into Melbourne for ladies semi tennis I’ve been struck down with bloody Covid and this thread has kept me entertained between my naps 😂
So I got talking to someone at a party today who used to know Lou! They said that Lou once gave everyone at the skydiving place food poisoning with undercooked sausages 🤢🤮 Everyone was really salty on her after that. Apparently, she loved to get around nude - in the air and on land. As far as personality, this person only ever saw the good side of her so didn't have much to add except that it was widely known she was a bullshit artist 😄
She must have forgotten to par boil them first.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.