Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

weseeyou

All she gets invited to are movie Premiers and is she the only one that "works" the media wall like that?! Awks....

What business called her out for not paying?! I looked on Wiki but couldn't see anything.
Olivia White loves a media wall.

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Five Of Each

Emmylou Loves #119 shit you not, things are slowly but surely going to pot.
---
I don’t think she could handle the pain! She went a few times for the “easier” treatment instead. Unless the salon has LeftUs?
She had some treatment on her eyes which was mean to leave dots (then would of course, scab) and was very confused about her flaky lids, saying she didn’t know what was happening.

• Haha

#Super Cute

Chatty Member
What the fuck is going on? Currently on page 36 as I've been working extra hours so no idea if this has been brought up. Was doing this last night too:

View attachment 2725265
I’ve been getting something similar this morning and I’m pretty sure I haven’t been norty in the last 48 hours 🤓

Also get fucked interweb bc I DO have internet connection 🖕🏽
IMG_5996.jpeg

• Haha

TwentyTwentyWon

VIP Member
Cutie feeling nostalgic…

On this day 27/1/2022
Emmylou MacCarthy #6 Emmylou loves... the ladies want A Love, Em's started to snap, her crop top's as tight as her swimming cap.

Tattlers (we hadn’t been christened Fezzas yet, Cutie or TC weren’t even born!) were enthralled with a mic 🎤 drop courtesy of a migrant from another page when she/he/they spilled some hot tea ☕

It was a scorching day for our WA team (when our communidy were still naive as to their woofy vags, preference for snipped peens and confusion for overhead powerlines) so our Western tribe rinsed our their crusty gussets for the 3rd day in a row and headed down to one of their pristine beaches for a bath.

Meanwhile the rest of the Tattle Tribe were at home in our non air con ex bank house, holding tight to our box of chicken in a biscuit, refreshing our instas to catch an Emmy Live.

Along came an overthinking Tattler and after 24 hours, just like that he/she/they were gone! The receipts however are not!
📝View attachment 2717028
☕ 😂 hilarious

• Haha