Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cashedupbogan

VIP Member
Ditto I'm at work and internet its fine. Dodgy last night at home but everything else worked.
---

Isn't that Neds when she had the $100+ lunch with the kids the other week?
she was at Dundas and Fawcett last week for her lunch with the kids

Reactions: 7

flapdancer

People delete comments. People delete stories. But people can never get in the way of a Tattlers screenshot.
---

We will have to go to the Graham for that now
Hmm didn’t something happen with the graham way back , quite remember. But she hasn’t been there is a long time. And they were liking comments baggin her out

• Haha

Butt3rfly

VIP Member
What the fuck is going on? Currently on page 36 as I've been working extra hours so no idea if this has been brought up. Was doing this last night too:

1706650166097.png

• Wow

exflighty

VIP Member
Lol.

This doesnt seem impressive to me at all? Is it bc I find influencers talentless or just because I cant stand her? Everything they list she has had to self fund. She'd invested more into herself than she has gained back. She's broke. Aside from an investment property in WA she has nothing but a floordrobe and a collection of plastic bags.
Her house is rented, her car is rented, she has no actual secure income. She needs to beg and plead with a pub for a photo in order to put out fires. What a pitiful life.
I tried to find IMG fees but didnt find much. Any sleuths here able to find out what their fee is? I wonder if its a Kris Jenner deal where they get 10% or if she has to pay a fee as her income isnt so high.
wow, that’s embarrassing and needs a serious update!

• Haha

KmartByron

Chatty Member
Alright, I’m not mad with either of these outfits today. Except for the too-long pants. It must be her shoes/feet that induce rage inside of me, because I was actually relieved when I saw her pointed beige heel with tonight’s jungle costume and not the farken clodhoppers. Well played EmmyLionKingLou!

• Haha