Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

OhMyLou

VIP Member
I picked up on the Garnier crumbs.
What on earth was she getting ready for, she literally hasn't got anywhere to go!
Imagine just "making up life" it's mind boggling.
Also to add the girls carry on and her giggling to it was like watching a babysitter with children she can't control. Parent them EL
Me too it doesn’t mean that Garnier haven’t left us might just be part of her CW deal now like Revlon. Let’s see Lou post. A lot of her food products have left though saw a reel today by someone else making a beautiful salmon bowl for lunch.

Reactions: 10

Director of Mugs

VIP Member
I remember she said she lived in a caravan outside her Mum's and also at her Dad's. I think she was quite a wild child and her Mum still had SL who would have only been 9 to look after.

YouAre

VIP Member
Guys! I had my baby shower today and it was so much fun but on my last minute errands I had to drive down pako and zoe moss is 70% off.
Do we think they're shutting down and she actually jumped ship at a good time? Or do we think they're getting rid of excess stock to actually start fresh?

Also it doesnt say "up to". Mum wants to pop in so we might this week. I told her she still isnt allowed to buy anything 😂
Happy Baby Shower Day 👶🏻

• Heart
Fezzas
Who cares what happened with the AP hotel.. because really.. what is does show is how her life is just running from one financial or business crisis to another.. an a micro scale. She has no cash reserves I would assume (she would have had to declare all her assets) and no mates, no rich man )which we know is what she wants), no career or looks. She's just a sad middle chubby bogan from the burbs.. and her life in 10 years time wil be exactly the same as it is now... 🤣
Summed it up beautifully, this is the sum of it in a nutshell!,, 🙌🏻

Reactions: 9

Five Of Each

I would also like it on the Tattle record that no way was she cooking for a house full of shearers at 14 - when she claims she left home, she was fucking them for the rent, her parents probably had no control over her because of the mental health issues and cunt person she is.
I find it hard to believe she was even out of the home at 14 and call bullshit on most of her stories she tells.
She gets Alove & SL to go along with her fantasies.
Absolute liars.
---
Love it when she’s telling a story and does the huge gulps, that in itself is a sign of being dishonest. She was doing it yesterday a lot. Can tell a shifty liar from a mile away.
Hasn’t mentioned how she actually afforded the food to “cook” or was this the same time she was working 2-3 jobs and going to school. It doesn’t math.

• Haha

party pack

Not a social visit, purging the laptop deleting all ZM history/financials. Re-boot Amy 🤣🤣
Isn’t it that chick who models for zm
---
I don’t think Zoe Moss are that desperate for Momma June to “model” for them. They already have a replacement.

And this lady is doing a much better job at it too.

View attachment 2721130
Bet Emmy slug would bill Zoe loss for her modelling slug doesnt do freebies

Whiskers1

VIP Member
All she gets invited to are movie Premiers and is she the only one that "works" the media wall like that?! Awks....

What business called her out for not paying?! I looked on Wiki but couldn't see anything.

• Haha