Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Limpy Love

VIP Member
I've had a quick google but got nothing, can somebody provide a link or some information about where the tax debt information came from?

I'm certainly not disputing it as you Tattlers are spot on with your information, just curious to read about it.
All you need to see, including the documents are on her Tattle Wiki page.

• Heart
Reactions: 10

notgifted

VIP Member
I forgot about this 😂😂😂😂😂😂 wasnt it chanel costume jewellery? What a tacky cunt. Would have cost like 1800aud and she wears it like its from their fine range. The coco necklace quilted motif is 10,000AUD. Nevermind something like the comète chevron necklace which is well over 60,000AUD.
She's so cheap and nasty and tacky in every aspect.
She must get hair ties gifted, she’s using them on jewelry and on her stupid jacket arms she hikes up, nothing wrong with that I guess, but hide the bands or grow a fucking neck for fuck sake
---
We need a 💯 reaction!
And a 🐷 one

• Haha

Bizziebody

VIP Member
Do The Children go back to school tomorrow? No prep from mumma getting their gear ready or is that Noloves job?

• Angry
Maybe. I do know someone who had a block on their passport for a much less CSA debt so that’s why my brain went there
The ex can get them put on a no fly register if they have a debt, they can get it lifted pretty much immediately if they pay the debt 😂 lots of people do it.

• Wow

somanyteeth

VIP Member
It sounds like she breaks the seal. She tried all 3 on her hand outside, so the 3 outside were already open
Lmao. I got a lip "plumper" from kmart for 3 bucks. Its the same shit we had when we were young. The shit that stings for 3 mins but there aint no plumping. Also she desperately needs some juverderm/hyaluronic acid in those asshole lips not some overpriced kmart lip gloss. Or get a lip lift. Her philtrum is as long as my legs.

Five Of Each

These are some more files from the internet bestie. They are when Emmy got caught copying the cheesecake recipe. She is a fraud. She claimed she had a stalker, funny that, all the info the stalker had would have been from shit Emmy shares about her kids and whereabouts. This was pure deflection, to get out of people coming for her, she was wanting sympathy, her crocodile tears, lying eyes and gulping say it all.
sorry it’s a lot of files and I hope they are in order. But for those who are new, worth the time to watch them if you can. This is the shifty cunt we all hate.
Sorry was it something like “I’ve been lacking absence”…I’ll say…

Last edited:
  • Haha

TwentyTwentyWon

VIP Member
Cutie feeling nostalgic…

On this day 27/1/2022
Emmylou MacCarthy #6 Emmylou loves... the ladies want A Love, Em's started to snap, her crop top's as tight as her swimming cap.

Tattlers (we hadn’t been christened Fezzas yet, Cutie or TC weren’t even born!) were enthralled with a mic 🎤 drop courtesy of a migrant from another page when she/he/they spilled some hot tea ☕

It was a scorching day for our WA team (when our communidy were still naive as to their woofy vags, preference for snipped peens and confusion for overhead powerlines) so our Western tribe rinsed our their crusty gussets for the 3rd day in a row and headed down to one of their pristine beaches for a bath.

Meanwhile the rest of the Tattle Tribe were at home in our non air con ex bank house, holding tight to our box of chicken in a biscuit, refreshing our instas to catch an Emmy Live.

Along came an overthinking Tattler and after 24 hours, just like that he/she/they were gone! The receipts however are not!
📝View attachment 2717028
Was Leah ‘her person’ ?

• Haha