Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

party pack

These are some more files from the internet bestie. They are when Emmy got caught copying the cheesecake recipe. She is a fraud. She claimed she had a stalker, funny that, all the info the stalker had would have been from shit Emmy shares about her kids and whereabouts. This was pure deflection, to get out of people coming for her, she was wanting sympathy, her crocodile tears, lying eyes and gulping say it all.
sorry it’s a lot of files and I hope they are in order. But for those who are new, worth the time to watch them if you can. This is the shifty cunt we all hate.
I dunno I have hard time believing any of that storey

Reactions: 9

Icantlookaway

VIP Member
I've

Ive had 1ml filled in my lips every 12 months .. best thing I ever did. What a joke these plumping lipsticks! 🤣
Hi Emmy.. maybe get yours done too! Tho professional injections will require cash ..💰
I think the only way she'd get fillers is if it was at no cost to her. I get that some people have naturally wrinkly lips, but when you're in the public eye, advertising makeup... let's just say it doesn't make me feel influenced to go buy any of what she's advertising, even if I didn't know the stuff I know about her

• Haha
They are actually supposed to pay tax on items and experiences that they’re gifted. I’m certain she doesn’t, but the ATO issued rules that said they needed to pay tax on the value of the gifted item.
Yes, we all know that but I don’t think Emmy knows that! She just thinks everyone loves her because she gets all these gifts out of the goodness of their hearts! 🎁

• Haha

AMY$

VIP Member
We’ll never see her wear Zoe Moss again- incoming sale of “hardly worn” shit from the hovel.
Also with regards to the tickets she won and then ran her own comp to give them away. Wasn’t it for today and she said she couldn’t make it because she had something on, well she’s done nothing at all the entire weekend but eat and sloth around. I think old Emmylouloves couldn’t afford the airfare to Brisbane.
Did she announce a winner I missed it of so?? Or is this another "donation of joggers" situation

• Haha
Reactions: 8

slap2fish2gether

VIP Member
Taking a stroll down memory lane (aka the media gallery) and these shoes make me angry
Is that her leathery hide that's wrinkled at the ankle there?
---
Another of her fanciful mouth stories that has been discussed lots of times and doesn’t add up for so many obvious reasons is the 12 years of Paramedics study at Melbourne University, I don’t know what the hell she is doing here but it obviously makes her feel special and important, she lies about things that can be so easily dispelled dickehead. 🤣

View attachment 2717086View attachment 2717088
I think she misspelled "BBC"

• Haha
  • Wow

YouAre

VIP Member
Vegan sausages and curry wraps mid arvo....sorry WTF! Essentially she is cooking for old mate Limpy once again on his night with "the children" couple of broke AF numb nuts here leaning on each other because neither of them have ANYONE else!
It’s not days old dry Rendang curry is it?
---
I actually really like them. 🤦‍♀️
They’re quite summery & pretty but you & other normal people would get them taken up if they were too long rather than schlepping around wearing holes in the hems
---
That photographer is there with the short blonde hair that likes to give Emmy lots of compliments.
She’s as nuts as EL.
---
Vegan sausages and curry wraps mid arvo....sorry WTF! Essentially she is cooking for old mate Limpy once again on his night with "the children" couple of broke AF numb nuts here leaning on each other because neither of them have ANYONE else!
“I love it when the family are all together here”.
Especially when I’m about to bail to a premiere and only have to pretend to like my kids for about an hour.

Last edited:
  • Haha