EmmyLou Loves #119 The Albert Park Hotel has entered the chat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Congrats to @YellowFingerDustforDays on your winning title! What drama what controversy!

You win dinner for two with yourself and EmmyLou at The Albert Park Hotel! Steaks for all! Hold the fries. She will just need to to pick up her tab pls xx 😘

IMG_4548.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
After the past 48 hours, the Albert Park Hotel can eat a bag of dicks.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

Congrats to @YellowFingerDustforDays on your winning title! What drama what controversy!

You win dinner for two with yourself and EmmyLou at The Albert Park Hotel! Steaks for all! Hold the fries. She will just need to to pick up her tab pls xx 😘

View attachment 2726387
Thanks Michy!!
Hope the APH gets done for tax evasion too!

Re @Dukes_wa https://tattle.life/threads/emmylou...s-no-more-farkin-zoe-loss.43838/post-18224042

I dont think they even have any formal agreement. I think being quite amicable they probably still just pay for whatever while they have them.
I still dont know how tattlers know he is unemployed but if thats true, then she still does make more money, so he probably cant put a hold on her leaving.

Reactions: 9
What a delicious title. Good job @YellowFingerDustforDays

Won’t pay the tab or tuck in the flab. Wonder what’s her next money grab? We were thinking since Zoe Moss left us that this was the biggest story of the month… but wait!

On today’s recrap, some unidentified food place posted a heart felt tribute to their most loyal patron. Some people say the pub was deviating off brand from the usual photos of food and beverages but I think a random photoshoot with an undercooked porchetta on the street is still on track.

The post was a surprising remediation to avoid a defamation case after accusing ChewandScrewLou of failing to pay her tab. That doesn’t explain all the other times that pub have been busted for liking snarky posts. Us Tattlers have the receipts! Either way GreasyLou has slipped out of another tangle, unscathed again.

Assistant manager Alannah and the other dude didn’t have to worry about sucking their guts in, thanks to the skinny filter applied by the Dine & Dasher. I dunno. Maybe pink shirt dude was wearing a wire and trying to get a confession.

We wonder if the ATO would consider a similar method to flush out her pockets with the alleged tax bill. Then again, HomieLou knows her gang signs. While most people are intimidated by her, some know the true meaning of ‘The Shocker’… and may have taken that as payment in kind for those bad debts. Who are we to judge?

We went down memory lane with a few of her best outfits, relived the Cheesecake Stalkergate saga and marvelled at her paramedic skills on firstborn with the essential oils. Ambulance Victoria lost one of their finest the day she retired. In unrelated news, patient survival rates are up 7365%.

Miss Pronunciation spent today doing what I do best. Day drinking from a random booze cart outside the rental. Neighbour John joined the party for a margarita but as soon as he asked for his leaf blower back, LipglossLou dashed back inside and locked the door. Stand by for John’s retraction on Insta.

Anyway, another day another movie premiere in a gawd awful outfit. In spite of everyone else leaving us it’s good to see some familiar comfort in her photos… The swelling is back.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69

Won’t pay the tab or tuck in the flab. Wonder what’s her next money grab? We were thinking since Zoe Moss left us that this was the biggest story of the month… but wait!

On today’s recrap, some unidentified food place posted a heart felt tribute to their most loyal patron. Some people say the pub was deviating off brand from the usual photos of food and beverages but I think a random photoshoot with an undercooked porchetta on the street is still on track.

The post was a surprising remediation to avoid a defamation case after accusing ChewandScrewLou of failing to pay her tab. That doesn’t explain all the other times that pub have been busted for liking snarky posts. Us Tattlers have the receipts! Either way GreasyLou has slipped out of another tangle, unscathed again.

Assistant manager Alannah and the other dude didn’t have to worry about sucking their guts in, thanks to the skinny filter applied by the Dine & Dasher. I dunno. Maybe pink shirt dude was wearing a wire and trying to get a confession.

We wonder if the ATO would consider a similar method to flush out her pockets with the alleged tax bill. Then again, HomieLou knows her gang signs. While most people are intimidated by her, some know the true meaning of ‘The Shocker’… and may have taken that as payment in kind for those bad debts. Who are we to judge?

We went down memory lane with a few of her best outfits, relived the Cheesecake Stalkergate saga and marvelled at her paramedic skills on firstborn with the essential oils. Ambulance Victoria lost one of their finest the day she retired. In unrelated news, patient survival rates are up 7365%.

Miss Pronunciation spent today doing what I do best. Day drinking from a random booze cart outside the rental. Neighbour John joined the party for a margarita but as soon as he asked for his leaf blower back, LipglossLou dashed back inside and locked the door. Stand by for John’s retraction on Insta.

Anyway, another day another movie premiere in a gawd awful outfit. In spite of everyone else leaving us it’s good to see some familiar comfort in her photos… The swelling is back.
Thank you Sure Media, I've definitely missed your recaps. You didn't disappointed ☺

• Heart
Reactions: 22

Yaay a recap.🎉🎉 🙏 thank you. I love these recaps. So clever. I can’t even remember what I did yesterday yet you condense a hectic marathon of a thread. 🤩🤩

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

Gosh this is good. I just love the way you write

• Heart
Reactions: 18

Surely that’s the next thread title!

EmmyLou Loves #120 Won’t pay the tab or tuck in the flab (or tuck her eggs)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Oh I got excited thinking this was going to be a reenactment of the infamous Konrad & EL dance off. Disappointed that EL restrained herself from blessing the dancefloor with her signature moves 💃🕺

Attachments

• Haha

Always enjoy reading your recaps.

So Emmy should have paid off her debt today 31 January. Now what? Does she have money stuffed under her mattress?

• Heart
Reactions: 15

I love it when everyone is here at the hovel,,,,,,, next minute………

(I don’t know what’s happening to my video posts, but click on the photo it takes you to media, so you hear what the photographer says 😂)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
So Sagey (duck I hate when she calls him that) was with her?? She said he really enjoyed the movie too. So she hired guilted him into to filming her for the night then dropped back at dads?

• Sad
  • Wow
But Amy, what about the length of the movie? I can’t go and see a movie if you don’t tell me if the length is perfect or not.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Do we think moron has a working brain cell?
Or does she just over hear people and then copy?
Kingsman is too gory for her she reckons but a few months ago she's telling us she loves The Equalizer movies? witch probably never watched Kingsman either. I wholly believe she overheard someone say it in the room then regurgitated it.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16

As soon i started reading i knew it had to be Sure…Media. Thanks for the laugh!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.