Emmylou Loves #118 Veneers brang the goss, there’s no more farkin’ Zoe Loss!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really hope I don’t upset anyone, I just found this in my photos from 2018 this is why I have always disliked her and found her to be so problematic ‘Emmylou‘s journey from suicide to the Logies‘ the way she uses serious issues as a vehicle for her own self promotion, she is foul, I hope someone explained to her the impossibility of going from suicide to the Logies.

View attachment 2717382
And this my friends is why she is the biggest bleep around.
She does this tit all the time, but no one calls her out. Gets away with it.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I think my fave has been when she got a free car and plastered her face all over it.

Then there is her tanning dress, that needs an honourable mention, along with the leaf blower, hardest worker on chapel St.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
This collection of outfits and facial expressions bleeping send me. Each and every one of them. She is the gift that keeps on giving.
Number 4 is my all time favourite. It’s giving plus size (and ugly) Kate Moss papped leaving a London club at 4am having indulged in a few nose bags in the 90’s. it’s a vibe ✌🏻
She is utter trash.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I found this on my phone. Does anyone remember why?? 🥴

I think I need to start an excel spreadsheet to keep track of my thought processes 😪
1EAEB926-C45E-49E0-B531-E917AC3CF207.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 35
My favourite moment is when Alove left us whilst she was stuck in her recovery chair, couldn't have happened to a more deserving bleep 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
This thread is rocking, keep it coming! Also, hi AmyLou for when you catch up, you're a joke and a tit bleep

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Fark, Fezzas. I’ve been chasing you through the threads since mid December. Have now given up and jumped ahead. Can I please ask that we go back to a thread recap on page 1 of the new threads? Pretty please 🙏 ZoeMoss has LeftUs??!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
The hot Mumma’s always chasing the big papa pickle at the basketball courts (thinks she’s hot )
---
The hot Mumma’s always chasing the big papa pickle at the basketball courts (thinks she’s hot )
---
---

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.