EmmyLou Loves #114 Fat ass flop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely if you have no job, no home commitments and NO kids for a few weeks you would book a nice getaway? to bali or somewhere, not exy for 1 person based on what she spends! sitting and baking in the hovelle no thanks!.

Reactions: 22
Lol, surely Elle Ferguson was not influenced by PrettyFaceLou. I know Lou has copied her looks even down to the hundred rings on her chubby fingers and Elle once did a post for ZM. 🤣

View attachment 2674958View attachment 2674959
Even on a slim, tall person the side panel looks wrong but styling it with the long sleeve top look better than a crop top.
---
So while she’s showing us undon noodles & playing I’m assuming her Afro beats ( is this called Asian fusion) there has been no mention of her kids for days has there ?
Not even a motivational quote about how hard it is to be a single, working Mum missing her kids while they’re away from her. Unless ALove has finally put his foot down & told her to stop using the kids for social media content.

Reactions: 10
Surely if you have no job, no home commitments and NO kids for a few weeks you would book a nice getaway? to bali or somewhere, not exy for 1 person based on what she spends! sitting and baking in the hovelle no thanks!.
Or maybe clean the house since nobody else is around???

• Haha
Reactions: 27
That's rough! Poor buggers. The last thing they need is MotherTheresaLou flogging off her unsold stock onto them 😓
Judging by the fire sale Zoe Loss website, there are still HEAPS of joggers for our old mates in Rockchester, and maybe enough for everyone in Seymour & Yea too!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Even on a slim, tall person the side panel looks wrong but styling it with the long sleeve top look better than a crop top.
---

Not even a motivational quote about how hard it is to be a single, working Mum missing her kids while they’re away from her. Unless ALove has finally put his foot down & told her to stop using the kids for social media content.
Nah, regular programming will resume as soon as I return The Children.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
i hate eating sweets so i bake like once a year. There is NO holiday bliss in baking especially during summer & baking for one.

Mumma is either comfort eating - pan of Undoon noodles for one plus a square tin of banana bread or she is making loooooove to Eric Bush by force feeding him.

Attachments

• 112.2 KB
    • Haha
    • Sick
    Reactions: 20
    i hate eating sweets so i bake like once a year. There is NO holiday bliss in baking especially during summer & baking for one.

Mumma is either comfort eating - pan of Undoon noodles for one plus a square tin of banana bread or she is making loooooove to Eric Bush by force feeding him.
    Bush Babe 🧢 is probably in the hospital with food poisoning if he's eaten anything that she touches

• Haha
    Reactions: 24
    I watched the Netflix doco yesterday, You Are What You Eat: A Twin Experiment and I tell you, old mate could benefit from watching particularly about meat consumption. Apart from the effects on our environment, she’s probably a walking time bomb with the amount of meat she consumes 💣

Reactions: 19
    Remember when BushLou was visiting BushBabe in vegas and she was out at shops and cafes by herself, I hope hes left her at the hovel for the day while he sees the sights without her 🤣

• Haha
    ‘Holiday bliss’.

What is she holidaying from? She doesn’t work? Also, is it a holiday if you don’t work and don’t actually go anywhere? Or is it just boring life?

• Haha
    Reactions: 23
    I hate EL's cake with the whole sliced banana on top like some sad, lopped off cock. You couldn't pay me to eat the food from her kitchen 🤢
    20240108_175924.jpg

I have a tiny kitchen, but when I'm preparing food everything is packed away and I start with a clean, blank space. Look at the tit everywhere. Put it all away you lazy witch.

• Haha
    • Sick
    Reactions: 39
    I hate EL's cake with the whole sliced banana on top like some sad, lopped off cock. You couldn't pay me to eat the food from her kitchen 🤢
    View attachment 2675136
    I have a tiny kitchen, but when I'm preparing food everything is packed away and I start with a clean, blank space. Look at the tit everywhere. Put it all away you lazy witch.
    I was looking at the same thing. Why can't all that stuff go in her pantry or the shelf where a microwave would fit.

I'm messy, but I make sure I keep the main areas tidy.

• Heart
    Status
    Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.