EmmyLou Loves #114 Fat ass flop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol, surely Elle Ferguson was not influenced by PrettyFaceLou. I know Lou has copied her looks even down to the hundred rings on her chubby fingers and Elle once did a post for ZM. 🤣

IMG_1006.png
IMG_1007.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Ok so how about this for a theory/timeline:

Past
Mumma met Bush Babe somewhere in Melbs possibly through the Afro beats/basketball crew.
Mumma raced over to Vegas for a rendezvous with "someone special" - who didn't particularly think she was special.
Mumma had an average and quite miserable looking holiday.
Mumma may have been fleeced for several thousand dollars and returned home.
Mumma has mentioned quite a few times afterwards that she is single, unattached.

Recently
Mumma forgot she was just like the rest of us and had to pay her taxes and became bffs with the ATO.
Mumma all of a sudden got her skank back on and has been all coy and sexy with us on stories.
Mumma had to race out and get one more Xmas gift for "someone special".
SueLyn clearly has the shits with her and can barely feign interest.
Bah Mei has raced over from WA (last visit she had was when Emmy had money woes).
Limpy has fled the state with the kids.

Could it be that Mumma was ripped off in Vegas by Bush Babe and came home miserable. But being the big desperado she is she has forgiven Bush Babe and now is here (maybe on her dime). Everyone is furious at her naivety/insanity at reconciling considering he ripped her off and she is currently in serious money troubles with the ATO. So perhaps they tried to make her see sense and that he was just using her again... but she is too manic and narcissistic to believe anyone else's reality... Limpy is keeping the kids safe and well away from her until Bush Babe leaves.
The beats crew are embarrassed by all this behaviour with someone they may or may not know and have distanced them too.

But our dickehead is in LOVE with someone special who is just using her yet again???

Anyway thats my take on it all :)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Hi Amber 👋

We're still waiting on you dropping the verified ATO tea on AmyLouSkase.

Then again, you'd have to credit Tattle for it, so we won't hold our Fezza breath!🖕

• Haha
Reactions: 22
When is the LOUminous going to start work for the year? December. I have started back at my volunteering job today.
How dare you she spent so much time putting together the Christmas ebook she needs a break

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I hope Nolove has actually moved permanently to WA with The Children, hence the selling of the double decker beds & Sagey’s bike & who knows what else. The must be livin the dream now.🤞

Reactions: 14
Forgot something at Woolies so had to run back in. Spotted the hobbit glued to her phone. Guts out in her new favourite sporting t shirt. I’ve seen her before but it always strikes me as to how short she actually is.

Could hear fuckin this, fuckin that. At self check out she was talking about HIM… she fuckin loves that he doesn’t care what others think, does his own fuckin thing.
What a sad, little piece of tit

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

Past
Mumma met Bush Babe somewhere in Melbs possibly through the Afro beats/basketball crew.
Mumma raced over to Vegas for a rendezvous with "someone special" - who didn't particularly think she was special.
Mumma has mentioned quite a few times afterwards that she is single, unattached.

Recently
Mumma forgot she was just like the rest of us and had to pay her taxes and became bffs with the ATO.
Mumma all of a sudden got her skank back on and has been all coy and sexy with us on stories.
Bah Mei has raced over from WA (last visit she had was when Emmy had money woes).

Could it be that Mumma was ripped off in Vegas by Bush Babe and came home miserable. But being the big desperado she is she has forgiven Bush Babe and now is here (maybe on her dime). Everyone is furious at her naivety/insanity at reconciling considering he ripped her off and she is currently in serious money troubles with the ATO. So perhaps they tried to make her see sense and that he was just using her again... but she is too manic and narcissistic to believe anyone else's reality... Limpy is keeping the kids safe and well away from her until Bush Babe leaves.
The beats crew are embarrassed by all this behaviour with someone they may or may not know and have distanced them too.

But our dickehead is in LOVE with someone special who is just using her yet again???

I believe all of the above has occurred. Spot on!

• Heart
Reactions: 12

Past

Recently

This theory is extremely plausible. Sue Lyn, that you? Throw us a ✌🏼if it’s you

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Past

Recently

My take would be very similar to you.

Remember there was a rumour that Alove was fuming with her over the debt or being fleeced in Vegas too, kind of makes sense if she told Alove that Eric was coming so he’s took the kids away so they don’t get dumped and overlooked in her pursuit of peen.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
A bewdiful lunch of UNDON noodles…. I’m sorry, what the duck?? They are called Udon noodles you bleeping idiot.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
:ROFLMAO:
How dare you she spent so much time putting together the Christmas ebook she needs a break
Yes copy and paste is very tiring.
---
The bush pig and the bush babe, cummin soon to netflix.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She was talking too fast when running through the noodle recipe 😭 what’s the step after ‘put noodles into hot water’ ?!

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Past

Recently

I actually hope you're right, she's so bleeping dumb
---
I’m still confused why people think VegasBabe would be short on cash?? 🤷🏻‍♀️
I don't think he's short on cash, but when someone else is offering to pay for everything, I bet he isn't going to say no

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She was talking too fast when running through the noodle recipe 😭 what’s the step after ‘put noodles into hot water’ ?!
I believe she said you stick a full chicken carcass in with the noodles and let it sit on the bench for 3-5 days. It's really bewdiful.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
That's what I was thinking! Reading these comments and I'm thinking if this guy isn't a troll, it's a wonder she hasn't blocked him for a name like that 😂
This is who I picture when I think of this guy

I think he’s real, just very flamboyant and a suck up. Some people just loves the Mumma 🤷‍♀️

I didn’t even read his name like pier dancer, I was pronouncing it Pierre (like ooh lala) and Dauncer.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.