EmmyLou Loves #114 Fat ass flop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
EmmyLou Loves #114 Fat ass flop

Congrats to @emmygluewho for your words!! Truly sums up our butter ball in many ways, physically, financially, emotionally.

You win the special opportunity to assist with Mummas Go Fund Me: The ATO said I owe them but I ain’t done nuffin

please send donations to Emmylous tax fraud fund asap email here: [email protected]

IMG_3642.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Congratulations @emmygluewho Thanks @Michy02

I wonder how long it will be until she mentions her children. She must be living her best life right now. Fisting chickens, wearing the same clothes day after day. Make up free. Gawjussss.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I wonder if she goes back to bed for a fat nap after she gets up early to post iNsPiRaTiOnAl gems like this
415503482_18405345811030567_5695045305442746798_n.jpg

Guess the ATO was blowing up her inbox this morning 🤭

• Haha
I woke up thinking who the duck goes to the airport and thinks I’ll buy a loaf of bread? 🥴😉 Trying to sell it as a gift. Wouldn’t it get squished?

• Haha
Reactions: 31
The mouth story about the sky last night 😳 thank god she has a pretty face. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
“So it’s like, quarter to nine, oh wait hang on, can’t read that properly. Yeah, no, quarter to nine”
WOW. ABSOLUTELY RIVETING CONTENT. Has she never seen a storm before?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
The mouth story about the sky last night 😳 thank god she has a pretty face. 🤣
Something pretty face needs to be the next thread title. ELL #115 Flat ass what a disgrace at least she’s got a pretty face 🥴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Another “Motivational” quote, zimlou inspirational dance video, posts referring to husbands/wives and tarot reading….hard night?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Congrats @emmygluewho such a simple title yet describes her current phase so eloquently.

It’s so apparent that this sad and sorry piece of tit has nothing in her life apart from the phone. Most other influencers are having a break and only posting bits and pieces of happy family holiday content.

Reactions: 22
Adding to the list of compliments we think she has received over the past few years;
1. You're a great cook.. (why don't we come over (free foood)
2. You've got a great ass..(now turn over so I can't see your face)
3. You've got great legs, you should wear minis more (filthy stable skinny witches trying to offload the XL micro mini stock)
4. You've got such a pretty face...(Lardy trying to upsell this to avoid scrutiny of the butchered belly)

welcome to 2024! What a banger.. have I missed anything?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 26
To clarify I fully appreciate her wanting to find love, but doesn’t that mean working on yourself (in the practical sense preferably), putting yourself out there besides behind a screen/dating profile, taking pride in your home so guests feel comfortable (and demanding some basic and reasonable upgrades to your rental). Also a Mr/Mrs title doesn’t not a successful relationship make, so don’t understand her hyperfocus…oh wait…
---
Adding to the list of compliments we think she has received over the past few years;
3. You've got great legs, you should wear minis more (filthy stable skinny witches trying to offload the XL micro mini stock)
4. You've got such a pretty face...(Lardy trying to upsell this to avoid scrutiny of the butchered belly)

5. Great abs, put them on permanent display.
6. Your hair looks like comfortable straw that I can lie my cattle down on.
7. I love seeing young things with the g-string visible under clothing (clearly applies to her)
8. You’re so laidback (delicious naps, chicken sitting stove overnight, house a sty)

• Haha
  • Heart
Congrats @emmygluewho such a simple title yet describes her current phase so eloquently.

It’s so apparent that this sad and sorry piece of tit has nothing in her life apart from the phone. Most other influencers are having a break and only posting bits and pieces of happy family holiday content.
But do they have a pretty face?
IMG_0978.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
“So it’s like, quarter to nine, oh wait hang on, can’t read that properly. Yeah, no, quarter to nine”
WOW. ABSOLUTELY RIVETING CONTENT. Has she never seen a storm before?
You fezza bishmas better not be bringing me back a loaf of sourdough from the airport! I’ll have a 1L bottle of Sambuca and a king size Tolberone pls. Throw in a neck pillow and some Victoria Secret lawwwngerey and we’ve got a party 🥳

• Haha
Reactions: 41

Just how to locate the label for your bather bottoms so they face the right way!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
And this pretty face has a flat tyre, on her car that is 😂
And with a head bigger than the wheel rims, still think she’s got a pretty face though, don’t you HeftyLou?

1704240666582.png

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.