EmmyLou Loves #114 Fat ass flop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nah, regular programming will resume as soon as I return The Children.
She’ll need to teach them how to film her again.
---
I
I hate EL's cake with the whole sliced banana on top like some sad, lopped off cock. You couldn't pay me to eat the food from her kitchen 🤢
View attachment 2675136
I have a tiny kitchen, but when I'm preparing food everything is packed away and I start with a clean, blank space. Look at the tit everywhere. Put it all away you lazy witch.
Is that a coffee cup? Hey Amyloo we need a tutorial of you making coffee in the stovetop coffee maker.
---
View attachment 2675126Geez no wonder Emmy & Biaaarnka are ‘friends’!! Both as obsessed with their weight as each other!! 🙄
It’s sad just how desperate these women are for attention.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I hate EL's cake with the whole sliced banana on top like some sad, lopped off cock. You couldn't pay me to eat the food from her kitchen 🤢
View attachment 2675136
I have a tiny kitchen, but when I'm preparing food everything is packed away and I start with a clean, blank space. Look at the tit everywhere. Put it all away you lazy witch.
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 I choked on my chicken twisties reading this (sorry @MaddogBusy ) sad lopped off cock😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
Emmylou #115: BushBabeEric is back in town, wearing a Seahawks jersey, will she get a touchdown?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I guess Bushylicious will need this laxative after all the crap she has been feeding him!!

If only she was given free Metamucil chewables at a recent #chemistwarehouse event!! 🤔🤔

IMG_4214.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Wow she’s really pulling out all the stops for bush babe- chicken and salmon dishes, salad, not an inch of oxtail in sight!!

As for those pesky kids, what’s the bet bush babe doesn’t even know about them. I mean, it’s not like she’s got many pics of them up on the walls and the ones she does she’s probably taken down and replaced with a clam shell.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
Ole mate Eric Bushama after seeing the Hovel 1st hand!!!!

#ericbush #ericbivensbush

IMG_4250.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
That is another bag salad, the few shreds of carrot are a dead giveaway. No shade, they are handy but she is supposed to be a cooking guru 🙄

Reactions: 27
Re: the chips - remember when she was opening that packet of twisties or burger rings and she was being really weird and folding the edges over so she could serve them still in their packet? It was around the time of the popcorn with chocolate thing too. Anyway that’s what came to my mind when I saw the chips on the table like that.
That’s me…only five of each lolly allowed.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
View attachment 2675136
Is that a single, lonely take away coffee cup on the bench too? What a grub.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.