Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

exflighty

VIP Member
I am honestly just gobsmacked that J & C thought “yep, here’s our girl!” For this partnership.
I wonder if there is some sort of deal that if there isn’t enough business generated from her stories about the face plaques then she has to pay for them? Because who is actually going to race to the Jones and co website now and purchase them??
I would be embarrassed to put my name to these products. Her house is a jumble sale, if she was my friend I just wouldn’t go there, the carpet irks me, it’s dirty, the place would STINK.

I also find these face plaques offensive for some reason and they look even more offensive in her house. Maybe the tribal vibe. Either way, Jones and co have lost a customer in me and won’t get another cent.

• Heart
Reactions: 33

exflighty

VIP Member
Sooo is she quiet today because she’s spent all day supergluing wifi shells back together after they all fell off the wall? Dickehead.

• Haha
  • Heart

somanyteeth

VIP Member
What an absolutely revolting thought. Riding him with those floppers slapping about🤮
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA and he would be so big and sweaty too. Fucken gross. Her Spaniels ears slapping his sweaty gut after they both polished off a baby diarrhoea pot of slop 🤮🤮🤮🤮
The room would fucken stink. Poor john must hear her screeching for ages.

• Haha
  • Sick

Director of Mugs

VIP Member
Emmy should have shared this memory instead from 4 years ago, courtesy of her best mate Christian.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
My friends dog does this lol
---

Probably didn’t like the fact she was far more successful & better looking so had to end the friendship, can’t have her friends getting more comments or cock than her
I'm going to throw a theory out there. Maybe Jess hooked up with one of her 'crew' Anthony or one of the others.....

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32

ChunkyCustard

*Scene* Lou is filmed walking into Zoe Loss, and begins to talk about how cold it is outside...

"...And I, like always, have not dressed appropriately..."

No shit Sherlock.

• Haha

Limpy Love

VIP Member
The next Bromley muse?
I notice no Bromley re-shares of those cringe posts from last nights event! 👏
For those of us, like me who has no idea what last night's event was about......I STILL DONT!!

Thanks for another scintillating review Amy.

For those wondering how she gets invited to these events......SHE DOESN'T.

Her agency receives invitations and the D graders are the only ones to accept.

• Heart

dickehead

Do you think she posted this late?? Wasn’t the big cookup going to be last night when she was getting podaydo’s at Georgie’s yesterday??

If I was Aaron I just would have walked out. She’s so inconsiderate. Let the kids see what a bitch she is not having anything for the poor guy to eat. What if one of the kids decided to go vegan - would she send them to live with Aaron so she wouldn’t have to deal?? 🤷🏻‍♀️
Aaron did walk out! It is SO easy to cater for vegans and if she is making some christmas recipe ebook, she should be offering food for different dietary requirements. She has certainly covered glutinous heifer 🙄

• Haha

makeitstop

VIP Member
She's so obsessed with herself. Hamming it up with the Trolls like she's some big celebrity.

View attachment 2579990
Interested to know why V didn’t pose with trolls, I suspect she was overwhelmed by her over the top mother, which in fact suits the over the top mother as she can get V to operate the camera, it’s such weird behaviour for a 44yo parent and such a sad existence for the children.

• Angry

AlovesnewFezza

Chatty Member
Absolutely. I hope they let us try on the clothing in the middle of the store with everyone watching and I will parade around in my g-banger while others are trying to eat lunch.
Oh there better be try ons. I’m going to try on an outfit and walk down the street like I’m at fillystable. Hoping to find myself a pair of drop-crotch joggers in a box labeled “Rockchester flood victims tax rite off”.

• Haha

meg_snarkle

VIP Member
I missed the memo on the ceramic wall art. Maybe it can look cool, I don’t know, I had a quick google and it’s still lost on me.

What is not lost, however, is how beautiful these little clams look against the yellowing walls of her rental, picking up tones from the 1970s carpet and the padded sliding door. I really love what you have done with the space, babes!

• Haha

YouAre

VIP Member
What a disgusting display of gluttony!!!
It’s vile. The story later on where everyone has stopped pigging out for a bit is disgusting. So much food leftover, it’s all been sitting out for a couple of hours so half of it is probably not safe to put back in the fridge. Not that that will stop Amyloo from grazing for days. I don’t care if it’s for a book or paid partnership, there are thousands of families who won’t have a Christmas meal at all and she’s got 5 different meats, podayda salad that looks barely eaten, & food that is just there for her to make a buck.

• Angry
  • Sick