Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MudGuts

Nice song choice on post as well - Chris Brown - cos he isn’t a problematic asshole.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
No more early morning trips to the airport where she talks about the artwork. No more channel 10 wardrobes clothing rack with 3 Zoe Loss monstrosities to ask the wardrobe girl which one looks best with clodhoppers. No more getting lost in the airport car park (oh, that’s right she doesn’t drive atm).

• Haha
Reactions: 31

AMY$

VIP Member
Seems mumma Lou wasn't at Virgin do this morning or we just haven't seen it yet...
Love that she parades into ZM wearing her designer threads all the while doing a bang up job of convincing the "fans" to buy her cheaply made Chinese warehouse wares. Never bothers to take in minuscule details like the dates etc...

• Haha

film me

Those shell tiles! Noooooo, that’s not how you do it, it looks so bad and with the big black box of a tv in the middle, yuck!
I quite like Jones and co so this is really disappointing. The shell tile would look cute grouped with 2 or 3 other beachy tiles.

Her copying Brad’s style but possibly getting the items free or heavily discounted would piss him off I’m sure. I had a friend who was an influencer, one day she really liked my outfit and wanted to know the brand. A couple of weeks later she did a paid partnership with them and is wearing the exact same outfit! So annoying!

• Angry
  • Wow

notgifted

VIP Member
LL will just roll in all the leftovers just like a dog who loves to cover their body in scent.
Hahahaha funny, but also true
---
I really hope this isnt a recipe ebook. I cant see any new recipes, shes done the ham the same as before, podado salad, salmon, bought pav.
Maybe the scrolls if she hasnt shared that recipe yet. 🤷‍♀️
She’s a fucking con artist , slapping a salad in a bowl or glazing a ham is hardly groundbreaking, you don’t need recipes for pav from a supermarket either. But her loyal fans will pay, that’s what shit me, she’s a fucking fake arse cunt.

• Heart
  • Angry

YouAre

VIP Member
I guess the banana dress was too hard to get off and she took it to an advance screening.

View attachment 2570566
While wearing the same dress she was wearing 12 hours ago shoveling crinkle cake into her face? She probably did a quick school run fashion show in between. Mumma looks tiiiiired after a hard day cookin’ & lyin’ on the couch
---
I’m overweight so I can’t talk but this isn’t body confidence, it’s delusions of thinking you look hot when you look like a sack of flour.

• Haha
  • Sick
She is so illiterate!! Gets invited to these things and either has ‘no words’ or it’s ‘f****n’ this or ‘f*****n’ that! So crass! 😤

• Sick
  • Heart
OMG this is the best!
You win the internet this year 👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏
*Takes a bow, makes long winded acceptance speech peppered with inappropriate laughter, crotch grabbing, gulping, and eye-darting.
" Let this win be a beacon to every fish currently swimming in a sink hole on a random beach somewhere. Just like in that tiktok reel shared by Amylou, dare to dream that one day, if you believe in your fishy self enough, you too can jump out of that sinkhole, shimmy your way across the beach and into the ocean ... and straight into the gob of a larger fish. Life really is just so bewdiful."

• Haha
  • Heart

TrainwreckinTulla

Chatty Member
She will pop up again tomorrow after a "gawjus" weekend which consisted of a "friend over for dinner on Friday night, lots of running around with the kids on Saturday, then a "delicious" nap followed by her laying on her couch for 24 hours covered in cheezel crumbs and with curry stains on her shirt. It's been exactly the weekend she has needed after being so mad dog "busy" ✌

• Haha

KmartByron

Chatty Member
Over stocked...? Hope they let people try on the clothing - one of their biggest issues to date is the sizing inaccuracy
Absolutely. I hope they let us try on the clothing in the middle of the store with everyone watching and I will parade around in my g-banger while others are trying to eat lunch.

• Haha

hotpussy

VIP Member
Is this decoration style a big thing in Melbourne? 🤣🤣 crucifix and clam installations on walls.. I an DEAD if this is a new trend Shayna Blaze, and the Block or those awful "changing Rooms" stylists have told us we need!

• Haha

notgifted

VIP Member
Sure you’re not confusing that with her birthday?!?!

I’m not paying a deposit for a spot on this bus to hell. Lost my deposit when I thought we were all off to Bali.
We do offer a discount on the ticket , it’s 30% off plus another 20% off the sale price, but don’t dare try add it up and work it out, just believe us that it’s a good deal ok.
Also no refunds or exchanges.
---
Soz to quote my own post but just wondering if everyone realises this is actually little Miss V?? Wearing her Halloween face.
View attachment 2578327
A couple of my fezza friends didn’t ….so I’m sending them straight to the St EmmyLou Mary of The Hovel School for the Unwashed and Untalented
Guilty as charged hahahaha
This is so funny, it’s not even far from believable, Mumma didn’t give her the rice balls, little Varsonist came out to play

• Haha

OhMyLou

VIP Member
Here’s your farken Greek Goddess :
Louphrodite - Greek Goddess of the GriftView attachment 2568288
Prayers and Sorrows @OhMyLou 🇬🇷
Christ this should have had a trigger warning that’s the stuff of nightmares 😂😂😂
---
She’s so proud of V and her award fuck maybe she could learn something from V about being a decent human the fucken narcissistic bitch.

My heart actually hurts at the thought of the kid we see in front of the camera who always looks so sad and how different life is for her in the safe environment of school.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Honestly, Brad must haaaaate her. He had an ATO debt, but he works hard and he paid it off (I assume, otherwise I doubt he’d be able to get a mortgage for the beach house). Meanwhile, the Crop Top Queen of Port Melbourne is still swanning around, spending up big and single white femaling his style. Even Christian Hull is working hard (literally and metaphorically) to pay off his tax debt.

Can’t wait to see how this turns out. She could at least have the decency to let us know the goss 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

AMY$

VIP Member
Would still love to know what went down with Jess......this shady fucker screwed her over no question!