Emmylou Loves #106 Tampax Lou made the worst dressed list, no Konrad grinding left the Tattler’s pissed.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t get it, ATO chasing or placed in what we suspect voluntary administration. Then buys couch and shells for over $3500. She’s still wearing all those rings from races last week.
Zoe moss having fire sale. I think that’s not a coincidence. Bet she sells everything then says she’s out of business. Oh and don’t forget the market place sales!!! Far out…..

• Angry
Reactions: 21
My daughter decided to play a prank on me this morning and I had to “obey by it “ the full day. Here it is Ta Da 🤣😂. I had to put up with this farken home screen all day on my phone. I tried hard to not let anyone see it 🤣 good bye lou lou 🤣. My daughter has a good sense of humour she knew this would file me up lol 😂. Future miss tattler right here 😱😆
Rile me up I meant lol 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Lol the dirty sock on the floor and the hanger on the light fixture!! No way she could reach that light fixture. Airtasker? 😀😀😀
What the hell is this hanger on the light fixture about? Is it the new sneakers over power lines? (for those that don’t have power lines I’ll explain….)

• Haha
Reactions: 35
The shells could look good in the right room and the right house if they were laid out in a proper pattern. Not if they are just plonked wherever she reach on her dodgy little ladder. I still think it’s tacky as hell to have shells all over the wall but it could be done a lot better than she’s doing.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I like the design of the wall hangers. But hate it behind the TV. It's too distracting. It looks like something you would have in an outdoor area.

View attachment 2574320
View attachment 2574319
Of course its a paid partnership. Does this rat bleep pay for a single thing?
Does she go to IMG and say "i need wall art. Find me someone"
---
those plaques are $45 each. So she’s spent nearly $1000 on tit… I mean… maybe she didn’t pay for them, iDK… but even if she didn’t, who among her bogan tribe of loons has $1k, in this economy, to spend on tat?
Well she clearly didnt pay for them. Grifting bleep. Plus her house isnt built for nice art.

Reactions: 20
Mumma is peaking tonight!
What the duck is happening?
Just when I thought she said Halloween decorations were too expensive……. Ooh wait…..

• Angry
Reactions: 36
She is trying to copy everything Brad's airbnb has except in a filthy old hovel. Its never going to look right. Such a waste of $!
If I was Brad, I’d be furious ..first the couch and now you’re getting freebies/paid grifting from me. He’d be like, witch, you stole my look… 🧐

Reactions: 26
Is she off her chops in that story about the other lady who did a wall of crosses? She’s slurring her words?
sorry if this has a already been asked or discussed I haven’t caught up on the thread I’ve been in the ED with my baby.
She’s a fcking c*nt for using these tiles. They are nice individually but they look putrid in her disgusting hovel. I added up about 17 of them so that’s almost $800. I hope she goes bankrupt she fkn deserves it.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
I got clams on the brain…I thought this post from the delightful TiffXO said CLAM your discount and given the position she’s in I was wondering if her marketing team used to work for honeypot.com.org 😳
IMG_4361.jpeg

• Haha
I think those shells are bewdiful and could be styled really nicely, but I gasped out loud when I saw what she’d done. What on earth.
I have one of these (I repeat, one only) and it really is a beautiful handmade piece. I am so upset about it, but the consolation is Emmylou’s look absolutely fkn ridiculous on her yellow hovel wall.
Won’t stop me also, from sending Jones and co a very firmly worded email that I will
Never buy from them again now that they’ve partnered with this disgusting grifting c*nt. I’m sure they won’t care. But if I was them I’d be embarrassed about how their products have been advertised.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Is she off her chops in that story about the other lady who did a wall of crosses? She’s slurring her words?
sorry if this has a already been asked or discussed I haven’t caught up on the thread I’ve been in the ED with my baby.
She’s a fcking c*nt for using these tiles. They are nice individually but they look putrid in her disgusting hovel. I added up about 17 of them so that’s almost $800. I hope she goes bankrupt she fkn deserves it.
Hope everything is OK with baby ❤

• Heart
Im still catching up on her stories. I always knew she was dropped on her head as a baby a few times but this confirms it.
100 - 30% is 70. 70 - 20% is 56. You arent getting 50% off if the 20% is off the already reduced price.
Youre getting maybe 44-45% off depending on the full price and i know its not much but its lying to the consumer. If Myer or JB did this they'd be dragged for false advertising and would have to pay fines.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
what in the alternate universe is going on 😂😂😂😂😂 this reminds me of deni when he got high and wrote all over his walls in texta…except that looked better than whatever the duck this is
seriously wtf is wrong with all fhese “influencers”. They’re all completely whacked.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.