Emmylou Loves #106 Tampax Lou made the worst dressed list, no Konrad grinding left the Tattler’s pissed.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So that’s why she was washing the walls the other week
I was thinking that too. She went to brads and the next day got the couch and ordered the shells. I guess that was one day before she had her meeting at HLB.

Also, if Tiger's Lunch has the 49% of Zoe Moss, all the stuff she is selling there, can she take that money to pay for Elephant dinners creditors?
Is that allowed?

Reactions: 13
Ok I’ve caught up.
I know I say this al the time - but WHAT THE duck. 30% off with an additional 20% off is not 50% off. The amount of times in my retail career I’ve had to explain to this to people is astounding. Then we have BiZnEs owner Lou saying this. duck she’s dumb.
Those shells look ridiculous behind the tv. And her “community members” wall looks just as bad, if not worse. She’s 100% slurring her words and im also sure she’s got a bag of greasy chips with (probably) a whole chicken that she’s devoured all to herself.
Shes cooked and I dislike her.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
The shells looks fucked. Surely she didn’t pay for them though? Isn’t it paid partnership, they might have thrown her a huge discount but who knows with Emmy Spew.

Reactions: 13
How has she hung them up? I hope not nails!
I think it was 3M hooks.

The shells looks fucked. Surely she didn’t pay for them though? Isn’t it paid partnership, they might have thrown her a huge discount but who knows with Emmy Spew.
I went back and listened. How I understood it, she paid for the shells and they are doing a paid partnership with her for the faces. She has a heap of them and plans to do a repeat wall. Brad of course has the exact same ones and Brad wasn't sure what he was planning to do with them.

Screen_Recording_20231116_210759_Instagram_exported_14734~2.jpg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Is this decoration style a big thing in Melbourne? 🤣🤣 crucifix and clam installations on walls.. I an DEAD if this is a new trend Shayna Blaze, and the Block or those awful "changing Rooms" stylists have told us we need!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
She said she bought ALL the shells and now they are sold out - but then it says paid partnership??! Is she turning into Loaf and forgetting the lies she’s already told?? 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Coming from the most self-indulgent, narcissistic, self serving, hedonistic, careless spendthrift. Don’t try and justify your pathetic reckless behaviour. It is only a matter of time before your grifting & lack of talent and any remotely employable skills catch up with you. A life of poverty and potential homelessness awaits…….

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I like the design of the wall hangers. But hate it behind the TV. It's too distracting. It looks like something you would have in an outdoor area.

View attachment 2574320
View attachment 2574319
Did she have to add more nails to the wall, how do they hang. She reminds me of a 12 year old redecorating their bedroom, trying to become a grown up. I won’t even try to understand or relate, she’s just throwing away money at this point. Got something to prove to us Emmy?

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Did she have to add more nails to the wall, how do they hang. She reminds me of a 12 year old redecorating their bedroom, trying to become a grown up. I won’t even try to understand or relate, she’s just throwing away money at this point. Got something to prove to us Emmy?
Nah 12 year olds have wayyyy more taste now!!! She’s more like my five year old decorating her big girl room.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Those shell tiles! Noooooo, that’s not how you do it, it looks so bad and with the big black box of a tv in the middle, yuck!
I quite like Jones and co so this is really disappointing. The shell tile would look cute grouped with 2 or 3 other beachy tiles.

Her copying Brad’s style but possibly getting the items free or heavily discounted would piss him off I’m sure. I had a friend who was an influencer, one day she really liked my outfit and wanted to know the brand. A couple of weeks later she did a paid partnership with them and is wearing the exact same outfit! So annoying!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Those shell tiles! Noooooo, that’s not how you do it, it looks so bad and with the big black box of a tv in the middle, yuck!
I quite like Jones and co so this is really disappointing. The shell tile would look cute grouped with 2 or 3 other beachy tiles.

Her copying Brad’s style but possibly getting the items free or heavily discounted would piss him off I’m sure. I had a friend who was an influencer, one day she really liked my outfit and wanted to know the brand. A couple of weeks later she did a paid partnership with them and is wearing the exact same outfit! So annoying!
Agreed. Brad would be pissed! I think he’s everything she wants to be.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Agreed. Brad would be pissed! I think he’s everything she wants to be.
Agree. I mean she even used his recipe in her books.
I know his tax issues have been raised but i assume he's paid/paying them off. Seems to have a really successful business. A husband who loves him and beach house she can only dream of.
Whenever she makes that STUPID statement of "everyone asks if we're together" she is 💫manifesting 💫 lol. Too bad no successful man would ever dip in the loulou jar

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.