Emmylou Loves #106 Tampax Lou made the worst dressed list, no Konrad grinding left the Tattler’s pissed.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So they are shells and that makes sense at The Beach House but not really as much sense behind her tv.

Reactions: 22
And she's just ruined Jones & Co for me. I have a few of their planters. Those shells just look dumb behind the tv. They need to be measured. She spends all this money and does a half arse job at it. She's hopeless. She's definitely not good at interior design. Don't be putting that on your ever expanding CV Amylou
same. I bought a few of their wall items for my sons room and now I am very upset about it. Stupid skank

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Here’s the other influencers & celebs that went.
Hanging out together while Amyloo wanders the street alone.
She’s just a pathetic creature, clueless on every single grifting event she attends, and as for her interior design style? She was gifted a Bromley limited edition print but no, won’t hang that one, then decides to put up 75 ugly clam shells! duck me dead…..

Reactions: 21
And she's just ruined Jones & Co for me. I have a few of their planters. Those shells just look dumb behind the tv. They need to be measured. She spends all this money and does a half arse job at it. She's hopeless. She's definitely not good at interior design. Don't be putting that on your ever expanding CV Amylou
She decides she wants to copy something & does it in 1 hour rather than taking her time. If I was Brad I’d be furious she’s copying his beach house look. So far she’s spent about $3500 on stuff that just looks wrong, shoved tightly into a small cluttered room rather than a light filled beach house.
---
I’m confused. She has money problems but can shell out (pardon the pun) a minimum of $450 on wall art. I counted at least ten of them! And a new outfit every day this week. THINGS DO NOT ADD UP.
And she mentioned she’s also doing something with some of the face shaped ones too.
---
I’m pretty sure those aren’t supposed to be repeated and they definitely look like an outdoor feature. She has absolutely no sense of style in her clothing or decor. Wonder what else she’s stolen from The Beach House stay! Imagine her eyeing off all his stuff then copying it! Single White Female…..

It said paid partnership so did she get them for free? What’s the point of showing us all of them if we can buy them ask she sold them out. Make it make sense!!?
And if it is a paid partnership so that she gets some or all of them for free then wouldn’t you want your business represented stylishly? Instead Jones & Co get a full view of Amyloo’s ass while the dogs lie on the brand new couch that dogs aren’t allowed on.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
I think those shells are bewdiful and could be styled really nicely, but I gasped out loud when I saw what she’d done. What on earth.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Same! I used to collect their coloured planters, and have a few other pieces from them. But now they are in a paid partnership with this gronk, seeeee-ya 🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.