Emmylou Loves #106 Tampax Lou made the worst dressed list, no Konrad grinding left the Tattler’s pissed.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she off her chops in that story about the other lady who did a wall of crosses? She’s slurring her words?
sorry if this has a already been asked or discussed I haven’t caught up on the thread I’ve been in the ED with my baby.
She’s a fcking c*nt for using these tiles. They are nice individually but they look putrid in her disgusting hovel. I added up about 17 of them so that’s almost $800. I hope she goes bankrupt she fkn deserves it.
I hope baby is ok 🫶🏻
IMG_4363.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
I don’t get it, ATO chasing or placed in what we suspect voluntary administration. Then buys couch and shells for over $3500. She’s still wearing all those rings from races last week.
Zoe moss having fire sale. I think that’s not a coincidence. Bet she sells everything then says she’s out of business. Oh and don’t forget the market place sales!!! Far out…..
Even if her financial situation was tracking along well this obsession with recreating a beautiful beach house look in a cramped suburban rental would still be such a waste of money.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
Is she off her chops in that story about the other lady who did a wall of crosses? She’s slurring her words?
sorry if this has a already been asked or discussed I haven’t caught up on the thread I’ve been in the ED with my baby.
She’s a fcking c*nt for using these tiles. They are nice individually but they look putrid in her disgusting hovel. I added up about 17 of them so that’s almost $800. I hope she goes bankrupt she fkn deserves it.
I hope your baby is okay.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
What the hell is this hanger on the light fixture about? Is it the new sneakers over power lines? (for those that don’t have power lines I’ll explain….)
She hung a dress on the hanger on the light fixture as she got ready to go out. As you do.

• Haha
And she's just ruined Jones & Co for me. I have a few of their planters. Those shells just look dumb behind the tv. They need to be measured. She spends all this money and does a half arse job at it. She's hopeless. She's definitely not good at interior design. Don't be putting that on your ever expanding CV Amylou
And me, have a few bits of theirs, now I’m out. Damn this COAT !

Reactions: 7
No eating on the couch either..... except Mumma has bones from 67 varieties of animals on her plate and maybe a red wine?!?! Oh and a loaf of bread! 🤪🤪🤪

Could this be why she was slurring??

And that "Decorative" Tray she was banging on about being used as her $100 stable table is not a vibe!!!!

She even ripped Brads idea off for that too!!

IMG_1283.jpeg

IMG_1281.jpeg
IMG_1282.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Didn’t she say recently she felt out of place going to The Beat with no one else and looking like a total loser. Then posts this. 🤪

IMG_4979.png

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
Wonder how secure those shells are to the wall. One or all could fall down.

View attachment 2574564
So that’s 25 x $45 each is a total of $1125.00 for the wifi icon shells, what a joke, they look ridiculous, why can’t this witch just save up a deposit for an actual house of her own, her spending is out of control in every sense of the word. She lives her life in complete fantasy, keep popping the Duromine AmyLou, all without a single care in the world!

• Wow
Reactions: 27
Surely, SURELY, she could have asked the landlord if it was ok to remove the hooks and just purchased some removable shell wall decals, instead of spending $1200??? She’s a bleeping IDIOT. I hope all her creditors see this and vote to bring her down. She’s a bloody halfwit she honestly deserves everything coming for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Dumb witch could've had the walls painted and carpet replaced for the amount she spent on an ugly couch and ugly wall plaques...I know she renting but surely she could strike a deal with her landlord!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.