Emmylou Loves #106 Tampax Lou made the worst dressed list, no Konrad grinding left the Tattler’s pissed.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now she's an artist doing an 'Installation' on her TV wall. Good grief!
those plaques are $45 each. So she’s spent nearly $1000 on tit… I mean… maybe she didn’t pay for them, iDK… but even if she didn’t, who among her bogan tribe of loons has $1k, in this economy, to spend on tat?

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 36
Is there anything that she Is not useless at? She has spent $900 on those 20 wall plaques to hang them randomly around the back of the giant television, remove the ugly old picture hangers from the wall, plug them up, buy some paint and paint it, the owners let her put the other ugly mural up on the walls of the staircase, they would not say no to painting the filthy walls.
I couldn't believe how much she spent!

Screenshot_20231116_160718_Samsung Internet~2.jpg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
So no Studio 10 today? Have they also left us? No last hoorah for our girl?

Anyone else think she’s dropping down the influencer ladder? Not invited to Garnier in Sydney (maybe she couldn’t afford flights) no Chemist Warehouses or Virgin today and not at 400 Gradi with the other foodies last night. Yep she’s on the decline me 🤔
Yep she was on. Not for long but there

Reactions: 7
I like the design of the wall hangers. But hate it behind the TV. It's too distracting. It looks like something you would have in an outdoor area.

View attachment 2574320
View attachment 2574319
It doesn’t look right, doesn’t go with rental “beige” (read: yellow) and too big of a wall with that tv. Copycatlou needs to pull the brakes…it’s not a beach house, it’s a rental, fulll of crap with archaic carpet. Is she supposed to label it a #collab rather than quickly say it? Those would look amazing on a small VJ crisp white wall as a featue. An expensive way of hiding existing hooks…numbskull.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
On the first day of xmas the ATO chases lou and finds all the trinkets are new. On the second day of xmas she attends another media wall, and we again see that Alove has no balls.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
She is trying to copy everything Brad's airbnb has except in a filthy old hovel. Its never going to look right. Such a waste of $!

• Haha
Reactions: 35
And she's just ruined Jones & Co for me. I have a few of their planters. Those shells just look dumb behind the tv. They need to be measured. She spends all this money and does a half arse job at it. She's hopeless. She's definitely not good at interior design. Don't be putting that on your ever expanding CV Amylou

• Haha
Reactions: 35
If i had a spare $1k to spend on her house it would certainly not be on an ugly clam wall

• Haha
Reactions: 41
And she's just ruined Jones & Co for me. I have a few of their planters. Those shells just look dumb behind the tv. They need to be measured. She spends all this money and does a half arse job at it. She's hopeless. She's definitely not good at interior design. Don't be putting that on your ever expanding CV Amylou
ruined for me as well 😩 another business to cross off the list.

Reactions: 17
What is this clam shell decor fuckery?! Make it stop! Why so many? Have I missed a new trend.. !!!! Is the Hovel getting a makeover as part of some budget TV show?
I wish I could! 🤣 It’s so bad I genuinely have secondhand embarrassment for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I wish I could! 🤣 It’s so bad I genuinely have secondhand embarrassment for her.
Why doesn't she put the $1k towards a home of her own if she's the Baller/Boss she makes out to be? shows the difference been a proper investor and a bogan money waster... $1k goes a long way!

Reactions: 20
What in the SpongeBob SquarePants is going on in the loungeroom??

🎶 Ohhhhhh who lives in an old rental out by the sea? Emmylou Yeast Pants! 🎶

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I’m pretty sure those aren’t supposed to be repeated and they definitely look like an outdoor feature. She has absolutely no sense of style in her clothing or decor. Wonder what else she’s stolen from The Beach House stay! Imagine her eyeing off all his stuff then copying it! Single White Female…..

It said paid partnership so did she get them for free? What’s the point of showing us all of them if we can buy them ask she sold them out. Make it make sense!!?

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.