Emmylou Loves #106 Tampax Lou made the worst dressed list, no Konrad grinding left the Tattler’s pissed.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So no Studio 10 today? Have they also left us? No last hoorah for our girl?

Anyone else think she’s dropping down the influencer ladder? Not invited to Garnier in Sydney (maybe she couldn’t afford flights) no Chemist Warehouses or Virgin today and not at 400 Gradi with the other foodies last night. Yep she’s on the decline me 🤔
She was on Studio 10 this morning. I posted about it above - they ignored her for over 6 minutes in the first segment about education and 1 4 day school week. She was appearing from Melbourne and we didn't see her or hear her during that time 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She was on Studio 10 this morning. I posted about it above - they ignored her for over 6 minutes in the first segment about education and 1 4 day school week. She was appearing from Melbourne and we didn't see her or hear her during that time 🤪
Why do they bother having her, they bleeping hate the porky witch & it’s so clear.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Yesterday she dribbles tit about ByMaay today it's exactly the same dribble but with her dogshit bags.

#loyalty

• Haha
Reactions: 29
View attachment 2573979
😂 The way Amy is wearing this dress, the cut out looks like a lop sided crop that bunches up on one side. It also highlights her lack of waist - where is the distance between her hip and arm?

God she’s a weirdo.
They’re practically twins wearing size 12 dresses! 😉
---
For those of us, like me who has no idea what last night's event was about......I STILL DONT!!

Thanks for another scintillating review Amy.

For those wondering how she gets invited to these events......SHE DOESN'T.

Her agency receives invitations and the D graders are the only ones to accept.
I like Bromley’s art look but not a fan of the man. He has assistants who do the majority of the work on his pieces & he is a bit of a
*Scene* Lou is filmed walking into Zoe Loss, and begins to talk about how cold it is outside...

"...And I, like always, have not dressed appropriately..."

No tit Sherlock.
i always walk into my workplace & just start yelling at people

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
She may as well clear our all those Zoe Moss bags in her living room and sell them for $5 each at the pop up.
Screen_Recording_20231103_143351_Instagram_exported_0~2.jpg

Screen_Recording_20231116_151638_Instagram_exported_187629~2.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
My daughter decided to play a prank on me this morning and I had to “obey by it “ the full day. Here it is Ta Da 🤣😂. I had to put up with this farken home screen all day on my phone. I tried hard to not let anyone see it 🤣 good bye lou lou 🤣. My daughter has a good sense of humour she knew this would file me up lol 😂. Future miss tattler right here 😱😆

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Is there anything that she Is not useless at? She has spent $900 on those 20 wall plaques to hang them randomly around the back of the giant television, remove the ugly old picture hangers from the wall, plug them up, buy some paint and paint it, the owners let her put the other ugly mural up on the walls of the staircase, they would not say no to painting the filthy walls.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.