Emmylou Loves #106 Tampax Lou made the worst dressed list, no Konrad grinding left the Tattler’s pissed.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
*Scene* Lou is filmed walking into Zoe Loss, and begins to talk about how cold it is outside...

"...And I, like always, have not dressed appropriately..."

No tit Sherlock.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
*Scene* Lou is filmed walking into Zoe Loss, and begins to talk about how cold it is outside...

"...And I, like always, have not dressed appropriately..."

No tit Sherlock.
Also reading Tattle….Hi 👋🏼 Lou
You’d think one day she might take our advice on board and clean up her life….nahhhh shuddup Cutie you idiot 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Look, for those that approved of last night’s outfit, don’t feel bad. The bar is as low as MammyLow’s tits.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
If ever there was a Chemist Warehouse event EL needed to be part of surely it was the Sun Sense one today.
IMG_0426.png

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Seems mumma Lou wasn't at Virgin do this morning or we just haven't seen it yet...
Love that she parades into ZM wearing her designer threads all the while doing a bang up job of convincing the "fans" to buy her cheaply made Chinese warehouse wares. Never bothers to take in minuscule details like the dates etc...

• Haha
Reactions: 31
If she is going to the virgin thing I really want to see if there’s a red dress code. She always tries to dress to a brand theme whether they suggest it or not (Mumm at the races and the white blazer at the chemist warehouse thing where she looked like a stall holder where they were all wearing lab coats are the two that come to me at the moment) and it’s ridiculous. It proves she has no styling ideas. To be honest she dresses how I’d dress and I have no style to speak of and think matching is cool when it really looks stupid! I guess neither of us will learn.
I am so unstylish. It's one of the things I think so little about or care about. But, if I was trying to be a professional whatever she is trying to be, I'd like get some assistance from someone who knows about such things! She is such a narc though that she thinks she is a stylist.

Reactions: 17
Seems mumma Lou wasn't at Virgin do this morning or we just haven't seen it yet...
Love that she parades into ZM wearing her designer threads all the while doing a bang up job of convincing the "fans" to buy her cheaply made Chinese warehouse wares. Never bothers to take in minuscule details like the dates etc...
She’s forever confused and gets ALL the Zoe Loss details wrong. Stop cos playing a fashion worker Emmylou! We can all tell you do absolutely nothing but squeeze into the clothing and only appear when 51% makes you come into the office!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Lou's appearance today is up on Studio 10 FB. Although it was one complete appearance, they have broken her appearance into 2 stories. This is the first discussion - education and a 4 day school week. It's quite amusing - we see EmmyLou until 1 minute 15 seconds into the video. The video ends at 7 minute 33 second mark. We didn't see Lou after the 1 minute 15 sec mark - they completely ignored her for over 6 minutes - didn't show her, couldn't hear her, she would be seething.

I can't link the video itself so go to the Studio FB page and scroll down to this.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
OMG this is the best!
You win the internet this year 👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏
*Takes a bow, makes long winded acceptance speech peppered with inappropriate laughter, crotch grabbing, gulping, and eye-darting.
" Let this win be a beacon to every fish currently swimming in a sink hole on a random beach somewhere. Just like in that tiktok reel shared by Amylou, dare to dream that one day, if you believe in your fishy self enough, you too can jump out of that sinkhole, shimmy your way across the beach and into the ocean ... and straight into the gob of a larger fish. Life really is just so bewdiful."

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
So no Studio 10 today? Have they also left us? No last hoorah for our girl?

Anyone else think she’s dropping down the influencer ladder? Not invited to Garnier in Sydney (maybe she couldn’t afford flights) no Chemist Warehouses or Virgin today and not at 400 Gradi with the other foodies last night. Yep she’s on the decline me 🤔

Reactions: 14
Hilarious that the gilt on the chain on her feral puffy handbag has rubbed off … such great quality!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.