Emmylou Loves #106 Tampax Lou made the worst dressed list, no Konrad grinding left the Tattler’s pissed.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How embarrassing! Bend down and pick the weeds off ur doorstep u lazy moll!!!

IMG_1242.jpeg
IMG_1243.jpeg

The fat hanging out is disgusting!! 🤮🤮🤮

IMG_1244.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 16
IMG_2663.jpeg

😂 The way Amy is wearing this dress, the cut out looks like a lop sided crop that bunches up on one side. It also highlights her lack of waist - where is the distance between her hip and arm?

God she’s a weirdo.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Emmylou Loves #107 Jingle bells, my vag smells, Suelyn ran away, flapjack tits, worse dressed list, bankruptcy on it's way. Hey!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 105
Could be and explain why she is wearing red.

View attachment 2573987
If she is going to the virgin thing I really want to see if there’s a red dress code. She always tries to dress to a brand theme whether they suggest it or not (Mumm at the races and the white blazer at the chemist warehouse thing where she looked like a stall holder where they were all wearing lab coats are the two that come to me at the moment) and it’s ridiculous. It proves she has no styling ideas. To be honest she dresses how I’d dress and I have no style to speak of and think matching is cool when it really looks stupid! I guess neither of us will learn.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Is she not uncomfortable? If my pants/leggings or bra or anything digs in too much and creates a roll, I immediately feel uncomfortable and try to adjust myself. I would feel so claustrophobic if I dressed like her.

Reactions: 18
Does this stupid bleep understand she doesn't have to say yes to every pathetic invite!?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
The next Bromley muse?
I notice no Bromley re-shares of those cringe posts from last nights event! 👏
For those of us, like me who has no idea what last night's event was about......I STILL DONT!!

Thanks for another scintillating review Amy.

For those wondering how she gets invited to these events......SHE DOESN'T.

Her agency receives invitations and the D graders are the only ones to accept.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Emmylou Loves #107 Jingle bells, my vag smells, Suelyn ran away, flapjack tits, worse dressed list, bankruptcy on it's way. Hey!
OMG you have met my brief 100%!!

🚨 In the words of our esteemed artsyfartsy guru “Oh my goodness what a thread title! This is farken bewdiful. I actually have no words for it. Just the right length. I feel seen” 🎄🤶🏻
---
When you’ve left the footy franks on the stove for too long View attachment 2574050
You inspire me @Foxy
IMG_4314.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.