Emmylou Loves #106 Tampax Lou made the worst dressed list, no Konrad grinding left the Tattler’s pissed.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m a bit over Emmy, partly because her Instagram stories are often followed by a Palestinian photo journalist that LBD posted about and seeing his god-awful stories straight after the crap that Emmy posts makes me dislike her even more.
But I can’t give up on the Fezzas cos you witches are the best so I’ll sit in the corner for a while and hope that Emmy gets a well deserved and public dose of tit-hitting-the-fan ™️
I feel the same as I started following that photo journalist that LBD posted as well. Also she normally comes up after Emmy and seriously, I can't even compare the two... Emmy is just such a tit show and really brings nothing to the internet. Sure she's great for laughs in here, but seriously, shes just a duck wit who does nothing substantial with her life.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
When is this from? She looks the same now if this is an old clip?
---

Glad she's gone quiet today. Last night she looked rough as guts. Probably/hopefully bad news from the creditors debacle. Hopefully that keeps her quiet for a few days too. She's a gluttonous piece of tit with no regard for the rest of the world.
I really want to make a finsta just to ask her if she's doing any charity work for Christmas. I know there are a lot of charities that can use an influencers help. Share the dignity are doing great and reading testimonials from the women who have fleed their situations and are receiving their bag makes me realise how important this stuff is especially at this time of year when we are all with family's and opening presents and stuff.
Has she ever done anything selfless at Christmas time?
omg, yes can you?? She’s such a filthy, selfish pig she wouldn’t even know the meaning of the word charity. Please please set one up and ask this question.

Reactions: 8
Did she wear black to the Bromley exhibition/documentary so she appeared clever, smart and much tv presenter/host? The outfit could have possibly looked good had she not had the flapjacks out.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Another riveting, informative and cultured arts review from this flog. Just stay in your basketball lane Mumma
IMG_4300.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Did she wear black to the Bromley exhibition/documentary so she appeared clever, smart and much tv presenter/host? The outfit could have possibly looked good had she not had the flapjacks out.
I’m surprised she didn’t wear her glasses to look smarter

• Haha
Reactions: 27
She needed a bit more to appear clever and smart not like a complete fool. Maybe the Bailey Nelsons?

ETA Great minds @Michy02

• Haha
Reactions: 17
There is a time when you hit an age where you need to keep the BaJoongas covered up or at least not showing them hanging like tube socks with tennis balls in them.

She seriously turns up to the opening of a bottle of Ketchup Menace!

I love art and I hate that this bogan slob from a dirty hovel gets invited to such events. She is so out of her depth.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
🎄🤶🏻Tis nearly the season! The Fezza Thread Brainstrust need to add a bit of “festive” to the next or next next thread title 🎄🤶🏻

I’m tit at thread titles but here are some starters:

‘Twas the night before Xmas and all through The Hovel….

On the 1st day of Xmas my liquidator sent to me…

Oh come all ye faithful, grifted and gullible….
View attachment 2572210
#107: You better not pout, you better not cry, the ATO is knocking and we all know why

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
I didnt hate last night's outfit as much as usual either and it was appropriate for the event, except for the boobs swinging in the breeze and the highlighter shoes.

My expectations are so low, this ends up as passable

• Haha
Reactions: 25
🎄🤶🏻Tis nearly the season! The Fezza Thread Brainstrust need to add a bit of “festive” to the next or next next thread title 🎄🤶🏻

I’m tit at thread titles but here are some starters:

‘Twas the night before Xmas and all through The Hovel….

On the 1st day of Xmas my liquidator sent to me…

Oh come all ye faithful, grifted and gullible….
View attachment 2572210
Emmylou #107 “the first Noel, the angels did say, come on Emmylou put the flapjacks away” 🎶

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
I’m sorry but why? You don’t have the body shape to pull this off
It's the cheeky back fat pop out for me... I have not an ounce of fat shaming about me. I put the "chunk" in chunky custard, I assure you, but honestly... where are the people in her life who are meant to love her? She's a walking source of embarrassment. Why does no one pull her aside and say "you have a giant hunk of back fat popping out your dress mate... maybe try a bigger size?"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
It's the cheeky back fat pop out for me... I have not an ounce of fat shaming about me. I put the "chunk" in chunky custard, I assure you, but honestly... where are the people in her life who are meant to love her? She's a walking source of embarrassment. Why does no one pull her aside and say "you have a giant hunk of back fat popping out your dress mate... maybe try a bigger size?"
what I can’t believe is that Bianca & Bridget are ok with their clothes being promoted like this! This doesn’t do them any favours. are they trying to send themselves out of business?

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.