Emmylou Loves #106 Tampax Lou made the worst dressed list, no Konrad grinding left the Tattler’s pissed.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shoot me, but I don’t mind her outfit from the front haha. Am I used to the bar being so low, that when her tummy is covered I think it looks good? The shoes are a no from me though.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
What in the giant nipple protector is going on here?!!
Haha i thought the same so went to look. Sadly it's just the light shining at that exact moment.
---
Also, did she have a stranger film her down chapel street? Bc she needed to cross the road with the green man was barking at her but she wouldnt until she shut the duck up. Then she had to film herself. Where does she find the gall to ask probably a 15 year old who works at astor to film her on the street. She is pure trash and her shoes are disgusting cheap tit.

Reactions: 20
Haha i thought the same so went to look. Sadly it's just the light shining at that exact moment.
---
Also, did she have a stranger film her down chapel street? Bc she needed to cross the road with the green man was barking at her but she wouldnt until she shut the duck up. Then she had to film herself. Where does she find the gall to ask probably a 15 year old who works at astor to film her on the street. She is pure trash and her shoes are disgusting cheap tit.
Do you reckon it’s the light? I need to check my eyes.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
She attends a live with an artist I like but cannot afford to buy, then gifted a print which will probably be hung behind the TV next to the other print = balance in the hovel. Great view from the new bewdiful lounge.
How in hells name does this farken biatch keep getting these invitations ?
Effin C.O.A.T. (bleep Of A Thing )

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Pls forgive me but i don’t mind her outfit tonight. She looks ok and also appropriate. I sorry 🥹

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
How the F does she keep getting invited to events and do the people inviting her really think Amyloo’s followers are the demographic they’re desperately trying to reach??
As usual she has “no words”. How about grifter, freeloader or self absorbed??
She’ll be selling the freebie Bromley print on Facebook tomorrow or maybe she’ll put it up behind the tv. Go to some exhibitions and try supporting art that isn’t just a freebie invite opportunity 😡
---
She attends a live with an artist I like but cannot afford to buy, then gifted a print which will probably be hung behind the TV next to the other print = balance in the hovel. Great view from the new bewdiful lounge.
Huge fur COAT 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Pls forgive me big k don’t mind her outfit tonight. She looks ok and also appropriate. I sorry 🥹
The outfit would look fine with a pretty, low cut bra.
The worlds eyes should be protected from those tits..🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Good management. IMG must make decent coin off her so they ensure she's prominent/everywhere

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Looked ok at the the start but I think she probably got loose with the Bromley crowd & pulled her vest down lower
---
Filter Free Mumma strolling the streets looks different to the early night Astor Theatre version.
Funny that. She goes from having a neck to becoming thumb guy in a matter of seconds.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I can just imagine it now - "oh yeah ✌✌ Vida got an award for bein a farkin kind kid and helpin others and tit, ya know? Must take after mumma, ohhh yeah ✌✌ *giggle farkin giggle* I'm always helpin my communidy, ya know? Showin you all how to make podado salad and steak wraps with farkin half a cow on it. Bewdiful, I'm just so gorjus... Vida who?"
Oh, this makes me miss @SnarkyTart

• Heart
Reactions: 18
She is so illiterate!! Gets invited to these things and either has ‘no words’ or it’s ‘f****n’ this or ‘f*****n’ that! So crass! 😤

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
When is this from? She looks the same now if this is an old clip?
---

Glad she's gone quiet today. Last night she looked rough as guts. Probably/hopefully bad news from the creditors debacle. Hopefully that keeps her quiet for a few days too. She's a gluttonous piece of tit with no regard for the rest of the world.
I really want to make a finsta just to ask her if she's doing any charity work for Christmas. I know there are a lot of charities that can use an influencers help. Share the dignity are doing great and reading testimonials from the women who have fleed their situations and are receiving their bag makes me realise how important this stuff is especially at this time of year when we are all with family's and opening presents and stuff.
Has she ever done anything selfless at Christmas time?
She’s gone on holidays before xmas by herself. Selflessness. Xmas day she made ‘the vegan’, a vegan sausage. More than he normally is catered for.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.