Emmerdale

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And this Kim thing ....

Poison aside,
In the moments when her head is clear - why hasn't she stopped to think that the copious amounts of Brandy she's drinking might be an issue?
Like, if you think you have dementia wouldn’t you change your diet, cut things out (LIKE ALCOHOL) to see if it makes a difference?

Reactions: 3
Yes. She said they have to do their own hair and makeup due to covid and she can't fix it on her own because it's so frizzy
I thought her mothers wig was bad enough but that one was awful, they could have at least got her a nice one which could have been a bit shorter as she did not have to come back from Australia with the same hair style.

So all these private blood tests Kim has had not one has come back with something wrong? She needs to sack her private health care :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So the penny finally drops in Kim's head regarding the Brandy.

So who is responsible?
I'm still thinking Will.

Reactions: 1
It’s dreadful. That’s a pretty crap excuse considering she’s had her hair for 50 odd years. She doesn’t look well tbh.
She has been away for so long that she could have done whatever she does off screen with her hair as nobody would question why she had a different style - that wig is a horror!!

In this weeks TV mag, you’ve got to me kidding me
B7EA7F3B-5015-4535-965E-5635398BBF80.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.