Emmerdale

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I dont watch it but caught a bit on itv2 just now while flicking channels.
Has lisa riley regained all that weight? Thats not body padding- look at her face.
Even when she was saying she was size 10/12 she looked more like a 14/16

Reactions: 2
I dont watch it but caught a bit on itv2 just now while flicking channels.
Has lisa riley regained all that weight? Thats not body padding- look at her face.
Even when she was saying she was size 10/12 she looked more like a 14/16
I wondered the same, if its padding or not? Would be a shame if it was, as she had lost weight and looked great

Reactions: 1
This whole episode was pathetic - the Bernice thing.

they try too hard with Bernice and the doctor - both similar characters. Its overkill.

bring Paul back - at least he could act.

Reactions: 4
This whole episode was pathetic - the Bernice thing.

they try too hard with Bernice and the doctor - both similar characters. Its overkill.

bring Paul back - at least he could act.
Dear god Jacobs hair 👀

Reactions: 3
So did Luke kill his brother? (total mind blank can't remember his name) I've been so bored of emmerdale lately I've easily been distracted when it's on so didn't quite catch the full conversation between him and Wendy. Just watching the latest one and she is questioning Victoria about Robert.
I had heard that Robert is coming back but I'm not so sure cos I got the impression the actor had left for good
Not seen him on any other shows, so probably needs the cash…

Reactions: 3
Its so annoying that they let you watch them on itv hub , can't discuss on here incase someone hasn't seen them 😆 I've watched up to tomorrow's episodes. I know I have a choice but the football takes over so I've needed something else to watch

surely that’s not real about Kim….

edit.. just seen the end 🤣🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.