Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Leo100

VIP Member
Knew they wouldn't go on the camping trip just can't believe they've managed to drag out them packing the car for a full episode 😴

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Dogtanian

VIP Member
I do like Charles the new vicar. He seems relatively normal and down to earth with hopefully no skeletons in his closet: unless it turns out he’s done something horrible to Ethan’s mum like bury her under the floorboards of their old house or something in which case I take back everything I’ve just said
This is Emmerdale, I reckon there a 90% chance of the dead wife under the floorboards. :LOL:

• Haha

Dogtanian

VIP Member
Do you think the scriptwriters ever look at their work and think “yep, that’s a load of shit”?
So Harriets been in the cellar for some unknown reason for about a week. Where is she getting fresh clothes from? Does she wash? Does she go to the bathroom down there?

• Haha

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Noah is easily the worst actor in Emmerdale

What was even the point of Debbie's return for her to go again

Gabby is a physco. Why has Kim not bothered to ask why she is so obsessed with her son yet?

Dawn does my head in. Jamie is a drip

Harriet needs to go. Why does she just pop upstairs everywhere and how has Dawn managed to bag Edna's old place to herself 😂

Feel sorry for Rhona being lumped with Marlon but I guess it's what she gets for being able to have Cain in real life 🤷🏻‍♀️

I cant believe Kim gave Al *long pause* his job back

How many times can they do the storyline of Charity pissing everyone off and not being part of the family anymore 😴

The Luke storyline is boring. Would have been more interesting if Ethan was the one he slept with. I reckon more is gonna come out though

Paul, Mandy and Vinny need to go 😴 and I can't take Liv seriously when she goes on about being an alcoholic. She looks about 12

Orphan_Black

VIP Member
I can't stand him!!!
It's none of his bloody business, so I don't know why he feels the need to be all mean girl about it?! He has this horrible air of superiority about him.

I've also never understood soap's obsession with gay or straight. Some people are bi. That's ok soap writer's!

Reactions: 8

thegirlscout

VIP Member
Harriet's bottom teeth really give me the ick.
Thank god someone said it. When she was in This Is England it wasn’t too bad but she’s been so mopey that it’s all I’ve been able to focus on. Raymondo should just concrete over the cellar door and save everyone the misery. Such a ridiculous storyline.

• Haha
  • Heart

Leo100

VIP Member
This Jimmy bumbling storyline is so boring.

They need a baddie - a real one not that terrible wannabe meena.

This is unwatchable
I'm glad you said that about meena , everyone seems to love this storyline but I think it's crap

• Heart

Orphan_Black

VIP Member
As annoying as Liam is being, someone needs to rein in Jacob, he is spoilt little child, always gets his own way, gets to be rude to whoever he wants, has David and Leyla practically wet nursing him! He reminds me of Simon Barlow, never has to take responsibility for their actions, treated like a golden child when they're both lazy, entitled golden shits.

I saw interview on lorraine (iirc) with Jacob's actor, he seems a lovely lad in real life, but I absolutely hate the character he plays!

Emmadale

VIP Member
Knowing Emmerdale it’ll end up being someone preposterous like Charity Dingle
Yes they can’t seem to bring anyone into it without them being linked. Ethan knew Victoria’s boyfriend. Charles had lived with Rishi’s wife before (sorry I’m having a memory block on names today!)

Maybe it’s a way of bringing Betty back and she’s his mum!

• Haha