Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

thegreencow

VIP Member
Dan going on about feeling lonely ....

The returning character is going to be Kerry isnt it?
Kerry is on maternity leave from Emmerdale in real life so it won't be her. She's due to give birth this month to her and Mark Jordan's (Daz) baby.

The returning actor has already started filming on the show so should be on screen next month because they film 6 weeks in advance.

Tilly3

VIP Member
I did think that at first but when he was on the phone all like 'and I got us a 4 post bed...' it sort of put me off that 😂

Debbie is interesting, I didnt realise she was coming back so soon? I read it's either Andrea, Belle or Dawn!? Which I dont think he has ever even spoke to any of them??

He was so 'no! I'm with Priya!' When Chas tried it on with him!? God knows, I'm far too invested 🤣

Anyway whoever he is cheating with if he is will be a major downgrade because Priya is unbelievable 🤩 although she must be cold cos she's always got her puppies out!
Was Debbie even still in it when Amorous Al arrived in the village?

Renata

VIP Member
I don’t like the vicar ether.

The manpreet storyline is odd. This is an Indian family that doesn’t act Indian at all.

thegirlscout

VIP Member
Thank god they got rid of that sour Andrea. She also couldn’t act!
She’s still in it! I reckon they are setting her up for a romance with Raymondo, I mean Will (he will always be Ray Carling to me!)

I’m a bit confused, is Gabby meant to be in love with Leyla or is it more she has problems and develops extreme attachments? Thank god Liam dumped Leyla, she is horrendous.

I really hope Al isn’t cheating on Priya with Chas. What a come down!

Talking about easy on the eye, they have a newcomer called Ethan and in the publicity shots he looks pretty fine. Could be the angles and lighting so I will pass full judgement when he appears on screen. Looks like we are getting a new vicar, but sadly Harriet stays.

Leo100

VIP Member
I'm probably the only one who doesn't like the meena storyline 😬 it was good to have something going on but it was too rushed and random for me