Emmerdale

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So did Luke kill his brother? (total mind blank can't remember his name) I've been so bored of emmerdale lately I've easily been distracted when it's on so didn't quite catch the full conversation between him and Wendy. Just watching the latest one and she is questioning Victoria about Robert.
I had heard that Robert is coming back but I'm not so sure cos I got the impression the actor had left for good

Reactions: 3
This storyline is confusing.

I also find Jimmy a bumbling big fat idiot. The pity thing is old now. Get rid.

Reactions: 5
So did Luke kill his brother? (total mind blank can't remember his name) I've been so bored of emmerdale lately I've easily been distracted when it's on so didn't quite catch the full conversation between him and Wendy. Just watching the latest one and she is questioning Victoria about Robert.
I had heard that Robert is coming back but I'm not so sure cos I got the impression the actor had left for good
I wasn’t properly listening but the jist of it was Lukes brother was being a dick about Luke being gay and it ended up in them fighting. Lee ended up hitting his head. Later that day Robert hit Lee’s head again then he died. I presume Robert will be let off because if Lee didn’t have that first head injury he may have survived

Reactions: 2
Luke admitted he & his brother (Lee) had a fight at his flat. Lee fell, hit his head & was unconscious but woke up & left. I assume this was same day he ran into Robert and the R hit him. Wendy thinks because he had already received a head injury R might not be fully to blame for Lee's death.

Reactions: 1
I realised that if I waited until the end of the last episode I would have found out! Thank you though

All this talk about Samatha’s hair made me do a Google thinking it was really horrendous…but it’s not! I don’t understand why she couldn’t do it herself, like straighten it or use a few products. It’s not like it’s full on frizz and static.
C056AA67-EADF-4E2F-A20D-D253EAABB434.jpeg

Also inevitably there was images of Claire King and I saw one of her on her wedding day to Peter Amory where she wore a white top hat with a netted veil. Love it.

All this talk about Samatha’s hair made me do a Google thinking it was really horrendous…but it’s not! I don’t understand why she couldn’t do it herself, like straighten it or use a few products. It’s not like it’s full on frizz and static.
View attachment 609329
Also inevitably there was images of Claire King and I saw one of her on her wedding day to Peter Amory where she wore a white top hat with a netted veil. Love it.

She could even wear it like this. Bernice does Boho

Knew they wouldn't go on the camping trip just can't believe they've managed to drag out them packing the car for a full episode 😴

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Millys mum is such a bad actor. It’s destroying the “storyline”

milly is pretty bad too

it’s so boring

Reactions: 8
This afternoon on Classic Emmerdale Jennie McAlpine (Fizz in Corrie) came into it for the first time and was acting alongs side Vicky Binns who went on to play Molly Dobbs in Corrie. Both went on to be Tyrones partner and playing very early teenagers in this although Fizz has not changed that much.

Scottishfalpal1 - it has not been played out yet, will have to wait until next week when they put the next lot on iplayer.

I know its old news now but did anyone know about Luke hitting Lee first that was totally out the blue! I vaguely remember Robert saying Lee had already been beaten up when he got there but forgot.
I actually didn't see it coming at all. Usually stuff like that gets leaked , unless I missed it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.