Emmerdale

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Obviously a very long time since you’ve watched Emmerdale !
No not at all, I’m totally up to date actually, I know Chrissie hasn’t been in for ages, but I didn’t know how she’d gone out of it, I’ve slept since then! 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I still think the best pairing that never was but should have been is Marlon and Paddy.

They should have made them a same sex couple and kept them faithful to each other.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I still think the best pairing that never was but should have been is Marlon and Paddy.

They should have made them a same sex couple and kept them faithful to each other.
I prefer them as friends. It's nice to have friends you're really close to but platonic with, it doesn't always mean romance would result from that. Plus most soap couple split up and that would've ruined both characters.

I know they have to social distance but surely they could have done some camera trickery with Priya and Al in the pub so they weren’t so far apart at the bar 🤣

I know they have to social distance but surely they could have done some camera trickery with Priya and Al in the pub so they weren’t so far apart at the bar 🤣
The only trickery they could do for me would be to make them both disappear!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I like Priya! Surprised she hasn't got frost bite yet though
The actress (Fiona Wade?) wears even fewer clothes to award ceremonies than the character does on the show. Such a beautiful woman, such poor taste in clothes.

Reactions: 3
The actress (Fiona Wade?) wears even fewer clothes to award ceremonies than the character does on the show. Such a beautiful woman, such poor taste in clothes.
She must be freezing cold when filming at the Village location.

I miss Graham

Sarah's eyebrows do my head in

Will has really tiny eyes

My Mum told me earlier that she read a spoiler saying there's gonna be a death! She doesn't know who it is though. My money is on Al or Will 😝

Reactions: 4
Oh god, do we have to look at sour faced, whinging, moaning arse Debbie bloody Dingle again??! I know it’s not real but imagine frigging off to Scotland for a year and leaving your daughter who has had cancer, then heart problems with your unstable Mother 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Can't wait for Debbie to find out Al is cheating. It's nice to see her back and remembering she has another child though, better late than never.

Mack is getting on my nerves. Not entirely sure why they brought him in. Either bring in a character and write for them properly or don't bother at all. All he seems to do is scowl and try and get one over on Cain.

My Mum told me earlier that she read a spoiler saying there's gonna be a death! She doesn't know who it is though. My money is on Al or Will 😝
The death is to do with the Vinny/Paul/Mandy gambling storyline. I really want it to be Paul but I know it will be poor Vinny.

I hope that ethan doesn't lose his job or get a record from that drugs storyline

Can Emmerdale possibly dial down the preaching re unconscious bias and white privilege?

They portray AL as the typical “player” black guy (kids everywhere) and dodgy, adulterer.

now they are trying to counter it with this race story.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.