Emmerdale

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone ever noticed when Charity argues or speaks she always ends her sentence with 'YEAH!?'

And Debbie is the same just with 'right!?'
And when Debbie says "stupid" she pronounces it "shtupid."

I love Charity.
Deadpan Debbie, not so much.

I wish they hadn't brought Mandy back.

I wish they hadnt killed off Sam's wife Alice.
Lydia is ok, I suppose but she gets on my nerves.
The character of Moira was ruined for me when she let her child take the blame for her murdering Emma Barton.
Even though I was overjoyed to see the back of Adam, I dont think Moira would ever have let him take the blame.

The Nate guy can't act, so I dislike that character.

And I think I'm in the minority but I don't mind Tracey too much.

I can't be doing with Dan and Amelia though.

There's so many characters that I don't like!!!
In fact there's more I dislike than like!
I'd better try and be positive and remind myself why I still watch it!

I do like Charity, Diane, Cain, Liv, David, Priya, Will, Dawn, Eric, Nicola, Paddy, Andrea, Leyla and my favourite is Sam.

Reactions: 4
Can someone quickly update me on yesterday's episode regarding Priya and Debbie. I had it on in the background while doing jobs so wasn't fully concentrating and my other half wouldn't be happy if I repeated it? 😅
I know priya was having doubts after what Al said and told Debbie she basically wanted to give it a go and that's as much as I remember.
What was the conclusion of that conversation? I'm just watching tonight's and Debbie has phoned Al to meet up? Are they both fighting over him now?

Can someone quickly update me on yesterday's episode regarding Priya and Debbie. I had it on in the background while doing jobs so wasn't fully concentrating and my other half wouldn't be happy if I repeated it? 😅
I know priya was having doubts after what Al said and told Debbie she basically wanted to give it a go and that's as much as I remember.
What was the conclusion of that conversation? I'm just watching tonight's and Debbie has phoned Al to meet up? Are they both fighting over him now?
Al made reservations for lunch for him and Priya. Al got a call from Debbie who wanted to hook up with him. Al ditches Priya for some fun time. Debbie records her conversation with Al where Al says he loves her. Debbie says she’ll BRB. She makes him wait and then says something has come up. Shows the recording to Priya. Priya and Debbie are back together to bring down Al.

Al made reservations for lunch for him and Priya. Al got a call from Debbie who wanted to hook up with him. Al ditches Priya for some fun time. Debbie records her conversation with Al where Al says he loves her. Debbie says she’ll BRB. She makes him wait and then says something has come up. Shows the recording to Priya. Priya and Debbie are back together to bring down Al.
Thank you I just saw that on tonights. I meant yesterday's but doesn't really matter now after that

Reactions: 1
Lukes going to start cheating on Vic with a man isn't he?

The guy that plays him goes out with the guy that played his rapist brother in real life

Lukes going to start cheating on Vic with a man isn't he?

The guy that plays him goes out with the guy that played his rapist brother in real life
My Mum who has all the Emmerdale goss told me that Ethan and Luke have a 'secret'

Also Manpreet is Ethans mum? Idk where she gets all this from but she's usually always right 😂

(Sorry if people don't like spoilers)

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Thank you I just saw that on tonights. I meant yesterday's but doesn't really matter now after that
Yesterday Priya was having second thoughts and thought that he really loved her and went to Debbie to say sorry and that she was not going to take him down.I hope they pull it off!

Reactions: 2
My Mum who has all the Emmerdale goss told me that Ethan and Luke have a 'secret'

Also Manpreet is Ethans mum? Idk where she gets all this from but she's usually always right 😂

(Sorry if people don't like spoilers)
Yep the thing about Manpreet being Ethan's mum is true apparently. I was shocked too.
I think Ethan and Luke's secret will be the storyline about his sexuality. I'm guessing they'll get together or have previously been together

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.