Emmerdale

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know they have to social distance but surely they could have done some camera trickery with Priya and Al in the pub so they weren’t so far apart at the bar 🤣
Reminds me - how did they film the close ups of Paddy and Chas cuddling when they were dancing? You didn’t see the others heads so was it their partner? Or a mannequin?

Manpreet’s sister is so annoying!
She’s going to do something to Rishi to get at her sister. I can see it simmering away...

Not at all , I completely agree. Like you say Vanessa is OK but nothing amazing. Even though charity has done some terrible things she is still a very popular character which will be why they put them together. I did like them as a couple at the time but now she's gone I haven't missed her.
Charity is like Emmerdale royalty in the sense she’s so iconic. Plus she’s a legacy character as she’s related to so many people and has children of her own. Vanessa never has really fitted in. She has her mum off screen, her handsome father burnt to death next to the penny sweets and Tracy. She’s not had any memorable storylines that will go down in Emmerdale history. I think the most she’s known for now is being married to the producer.

Reactions: 1
Slightly disappointed if I'm honest. Not sure how she 'lights up the screen' either.
It's Faith, of course it was going to be a Dingle.

Emmerdale - Sally Dexter return as Faith Dingle confirmed (digitalspy.com)

None of us guessed it would be that character!!!

I never understood why they left and their exit story made no sense.

I don't mind this returnee.
Totally bonkers and delightful person in real life apparently so I guess thats where the "lights up the screen" comment came from.

Must admit I was hoping it would be Ross and Rebecca.

Reactions: 4
Debbie is already annoying me getting on her high horse 😒 Sarah should learn the hard way otherwise she will think her family will keep bailing her out. She still had to have a go Ethan

Reactions: 3
When Al isnt mumbling so much that I can't tell what he's saying, he makes little pauses between words for no reason.
Is it an affliction or is he doing it for what he thinks is dramatic effect????
I think the latter.

Examples tonight -

Al to Debbie -
"get her out of his reach, if only for a bit just to let things .....(pause).....die down."

"Scotland has ....(pause)....hospitals"

"Look at all the stress you are under when you are around them. You know, telling all these ....(pause)....lies"

As if his crap acting doesn't wind me up enough.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
When Al isnt mumbling so much that I can't tell what he's saying, he makes little pauses between words for no reason.
Is it an affliction or is he doing it for what he thinks is dramatic effect????
I think the latter.

Examples tonight -

Al to Debbie -
"get her out of his reach, if only for a bit just to let things .....(pause).....die down."

"Scotland has ....(pause)....hospitals"

"Look at all the stress you are under when you are around them. You know, telling all these ....(pause)....lies"

As if his crap acting doesn't wind me up enough.
🤣 so true I won't be able to watch him the same now. This won't make sense if you haven't seen friends but it's like joey on days of our lives and the camera zooms in on his last word.

Al pulls the same face looking confused/angry and his tone of voice doesn't change at all in any conversation

• Haha
🤣 so true I won't be able to watch him the same now. This won't make sense if you haven't seen friends but it's like joey on days of our lives and the camera zooms in on his last word.

Al pulls the same face looking confused/angry and his tone of voice doesn't change at all in any conversation
They are keeping him
In for the “black quota”

• Haha
The new guy (Ethan?) has done nothing but shout since he arrived..annoying already.
And Debbie Dingle hasn't lost any of her charm I see.

The actress (Fiona Wade?) wears even fewer clothes to award ceremonies than the character does on the show. Such a beautiful woman, such poor taste in clothes.
This is true! She walked past me about a month or two ago in my local high street in a big grey sweat shirt, tiny tiny denim shorts and ankle boots! It was bleeping freezing! She looked amazing though and even more beautiful in real life.

• Wow

I love Friends!
Joey's "smell the fart" acting!
Oh yes!

Im telling you, Al's crap acting winds me up SO much and this pausing thing makes me even worse!

Remember Betty?
Well, she always used to run out of breath before the end of a sentence - but she was comical. AND she was a bloody good actress.

They are keeping him
In for the “black quota”
Well maybe now he can be let go now we've got the new Vicar and his son.

They aren't brilliant actors (understatement) but i'll take them over Al any day.

Al looking worried today, his acting is better when he doesn’t speak.

he has one facial expression.

debbie Is annoying but a very good actress.

I cannot wait until Al goes.

harriet is turning into a whine. The Will/Kim storyline is weird.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Has anyone ever noticed when Charity argues or speaks she always ends her sentence with 'YEAH!?'

And Debbie is the same just with 'right!?'

• Haha
Has anyone ever noticed when Charity argues or speaks she always ends her sentence with 'YEAH!?'

And Debbie is the same just with 'right!?'
Totally read that with charity's voice in my head 🤣 she's a liability and a pain in the arse but I love her , best on the show!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
God please get rid of Paul he is a terrible actor, was just as crap in Corrie as Gail's hubby Joe. :rolleyes:

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.