Emmerdale

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Same she gets on my nerves. She's worn the same jacket for about 5 years as well. Dunno why it annoys me so much 🤣
🤣 she was always on her high horse with charity even before she kissed mackenzie , well she's like that with everyone. She needs to remember where she came from and she treat Sam and Andy when she first came into it

Reactions: 1
Dan going on about feeling lonely ....

The returning character is going to be Kerry isnt it?

Reactions: 3
Well the producer's idea of who lights up the screen is very different to ours.
So it could well be Kerry,
But as one of them is married to the actress playing Vanessa, it could be her.

Dan going on about feeling lonely ....

The returning character is going to be Kerry isnt it?
Kerry is on maternity leave from Emmerdale in real life so it won't be her. She's due to give birth this month to her and Mark Jordan's (Daz) baby.

The returning actor has already started filming on the show so should be on screen next month because they film 6 weeks in advance.

Kerry is on maternity leave from Emmerdale in real life so it won't be her. She's due to give birth this month to her and Mark Jordan's (Daz) baby.

The returning actor has already started filming on the show so should be on screen next month because they film 6 weeks in advance.
So it can't be Kerry then.
Unless she's had the baby and gone back to work already?

But probably not.

Wonder if it's just Debbie their going on about
We've already seen her with Al though havent we?
This metro article seems to infer its a surprise return.

Could even be Dan's brother.

They were shovelling it on a bit thick about him being lonely werent they?
And Emmerdale don't usually do subtle.

Looking like it could be Vanessa with the way Tracey was tonight 😒
Like I posted earlier, in the article, the producers said the returning character "lights up the screen."
Michelle Hardwick is married to one of them, so they are bound to think that.
But their idea of who lights up the screen is different to our idea of who does.

She was shoe-horned into lots of scenes in the past. Scenes where her character didn't really belong which is very annoying.
She's an ok actress but she's not THAT good is she?

I had hoped she'd be killed off, so my screen certainly won't be lit up if she's back.

They've mentioned Ross and Rebecca a lot lately.
Why can't they come back?
I liked both of them.

(NB, I know its not all about me! But I suspect I am not alone in these thoughts.)

Reactions: 2
Like I posted earlier, in the article, the producers said the returning character "lights up the screen."
Michelle Hardwick is married to one of them, so they are bound to think that.
But their idea of who lights up the screen is different to our idea of who does.

She was shoe-horned into lots of scenes in the past. Scenes where her character didn't really belong which is very annoying.
She's an ok actress but she's not THAT good is she?

I had hoped she'd be killed off, so my screen certainly won't be lit up if she's back.

They've mentioned Ross and Rebecca a lot lately.
Why can't they come back?
I liked both of them.

(NB, I know its not all about me! But I suspect I am not alone in these thoughts.)
Not at all , I completely agree. Like you say Vanessa is OK but nothing amazing. Even though charity has done some terrible things she is still a very popular character which will be why they put them together. I did like them as a couple at the time but now she's gone I haven't missed her.

Yeah I would much prefer Ross and Rebecca to come back. I saw the actress in a recent BBC 1 drama and she only had a very small part which I was surprised at x

What about Chrisie White, where did she slope off to? I’d love to see her back, her dress sense was amazing as was her hair 😍

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.