Emmerdale #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Old thread here ....

https://tattle.life/threads/emmerdale-7.40575/

We discussed many things we hate about the soap because we are all struggling to find something about it we like.

One likeable thing was Chloe's sparkly green jumper [even though it looked like it had shrunk in the wash.]

Other than that there wasn't much we liked.

We remain ever hopeful that things will change for the better and so we Tattle on.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Charley Webb has confirmed her and Matthew have split up
I’m not surprised by that. I follow both on IG and they haven’t mentioned each other in ages. I know they are both away from home doing theatre productions but I just felt there was something up with them

Reactions: 8
Watched tonight's episode no way would Kim call Cain in the pub, even in the loo area, she is far too smart and I think we need Rishi back to lighten things with his silly costumes. The spoilers out today seem like more negative drama incoming rather than happy and uplifting.

Reactions: 8
Watched tonight's episode no way would Kim call Cain in the pub, even in the loo area, she is far too smart and I think we need Rishi back to lighten things with his silly costumes. The spoilers out today seem like more negative drama incoming rather than happy and uplifting.
Might be abit hard seeing as Rishi’s dead 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I know, I should have worded it better :D, meant they need a character like him so maybe should have not let him go.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Agreed!! Kim is sharp as a tack, no way would she drop herself in it like that, I’m starting to think these writers are just a bit lazy! I wonder if they’d consider my cat for a job as top writer, he knows the og characters like the back of his paw and wouldn’t sell them short with these ridiculous storylines!!

• Haha
There's so many unlikable characters.
Some used to be nice but they've been given a personality transplant -
Samson was sweet now he's horrid
Amelia was a nice girl who loved going to Church now she is arrogant and gobby.
Kathy was hardly ever seen and never heard now she's a pain in the neck.

Why has Nicky got a North East accent?

Speaking of North East accents, what is the point of Amy?

Why are there almost never any customers in the Pub?
How do they stay in business and manage to pay for the running of it and earn any income for Ryan, Charity, Chas, Marlon, Rhona's Mum and that new girl barmaid????

How long has Dawn been working at the vets????
To say I watch this show every week I don't half miss some stuff. I blame the writers. My mind dfifts off because they really are not coming up with the goods lately.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
There's so many unlikable characters.
Some used to be nice but they've been given a personality transplant -
Samson was sweet now he's horrid
Amelia was a nice girl who loved going to Church now she is arrogant and gobby.
Kathy was hardly ever seen and never heard now she's a pain in the neck.

Why has Nicky got a North East accent?

Speaking of North East accents, what is the point of Amy?

Why are there almost never any customers in the Pub?
How do they stay in business and manage to pay for the running of it and earn any income for Ryan, Charity, Chas, Marlon, Rhona's Mum and that new girl barmaid????

How long has Dawn been working at the vets????
To say I watch this show every week I don't half miss some stuff. I blame the writers. My mind dfifts off because they really are not coming up with the goods lately.
Haha nickys accent is so random when you think about it.
Dawn started working there as a receptionist and I'm sure she is training to be a vet? Can't remember how it all came about though

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So Lydia went home after a heart to heart with Samson but still felt the need to tell Sam she was also still very angry with him 🙄

Lydia showing Samson how to use a dustpan and brush is one of the most ridiculous things I have ever seen on Emmerdale. I'm sure it was supposed to be some kind of metaphor but it just looked daft.
Not sure why they were sitting on the floor afterwards, either. What a load of bollocks.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
That was a particularly poor episode. Did any storyline actually get advanced, other than Chloe hasn't tried to leave the country?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.