Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chita

VIP Member
Wonder if Bernice and Paddy will recognise him 🙄 - so weird

I’m sure Bernice is leaving again.

theres adverts all over the place for Bradford Alhambra panto with her as wicked stepmother in Cinderella so shes obviously doing that but is her absence from the show temporary? That is the question.

Reactions: 3

ohdoris

VIP Member
I’ve stopped paying full attention but I think it’s the money left to Vinnie by Liv.

Behelzabobs

VIP Member
I know we moan about storylines being dragged out all the time but the whole laurel kidnap story was pointless, one episode and she was in and out 🤣🤣
It was soooooooooooooo stupid
Imagine if you will being kidnapped
Holding your urine in for 24 hours 👀
Being tied to a bed by a religious bigot
Being driven to what you think might be your murder spot
You are released and then I presume interviewed by the police
And then you are cheerful and totally normal with a bit of a tingly knot in your stomach but hey ho one quick chat with a conveniently available counsellor and everything’s fine

then imagine a real person 🤨

Attachments

Happy35

Does anyone know where the dress Belle wore last night is from by any chance? The black one with the big flowers on it, I am not usually a flowery dress person but liked that one as was a bit different

misunderstood

Thought it was a bit suspect that you didn’t see him leave for the church and when we all saw he was suited and booted

Chita

VIP Member
Someone posted a rumour that 5 people were leaving.
I bet they are counting Colin as one of them.

Dan will no doubt go to prison, so he's another.
Then we know a third is doing panto so is probably leaving because ITV dont usually allow cast to take time out - I mean, Deena Payne asked for a bit of time off while kid was doing his exams and they killed her character off, so I doubt the panto person will be allowed to do that and then come back.

Altgough I suppose its different Producers now so they might not mind giving time out.

Wonder who else is going.

Beth1980

VIP Member
And this is the issue the writers can't even get simple things right, never mind totally changing the history of long standing characters, also introducing new characters they just plonk in with no build up of relationships. Maybe I need a word with myself as it is just a soap lol.

Behelzabobs

VIP Member
How come nobody ever redecorates in Emmerdale
The scruffy dingle house
Laurels hideous wallpaper
Amelia and Dans house

kettlekitten

VIP Member
So, David and Victoria characters are leaving ?
Is it something to do with the racist comments, they both were involved in and they were given like a year left on the show before they had to go?

wkdlass

The writers have also forgotten that not so long ago Bob was homeless and sleeping on a bench because he was broke. Now he's part owner of the B and B business.
How did he buy into it? What was used as collateral against any loan he may have taken out to buy in?
And who’s the chef at the B&B?