Emmerdale #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Chas is clearly the sex kitten of the Dales.

She'll give him a scowl and he'll be putty in her hands. Poor old Paddy, king of the cucks, won't mind.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I forgot to post this the other night, but watching the Emm clips of Marlon etc reminded me .....
Where is Leo?

Reactions: 2
I forgot to post this the other night, but watching the Emm clips of Marlon etc reminded me .....
Where is Leo?
With the other children who get forgotten about for months then suddenly pop up for one episode and go away again! I know there are quite rightly laws about how much the children can work and covid made it worse, but it just makes plots look silly. I said about Charity not spending time with Moses despite admitting her failings with Noah, folk on twitter must have felt the same as they were most surprised to actually see him this week! I know on Corrie there was the joke that Tracey spent yrs upstairs listening to her tapes, then came down played by a new actress, so I know it's not a new thing...

Reactions: 3
Its just with them showing Rhona's Mum coming to help with Marlon I wondered why they hadnt mentioned who is looking after Leo.
Maybe they have and I missed it.
I am finding the storyline hard to watch.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Its just with them showing Rhona's Mum coming to help with Marlon I wondered why they hadnt mentioned who is looking after Leo.
Maybe they have and I missed it.
I am finding the storyline hard to watch.
They do keep mentioning Leo, but you never see him. I know what you mean about Marlon's storyline.. The good thing about Emmerdale is there is quite a big cast, so other storylines keep coming along quick..

Reactions: 4
Just catching up on this week, and I wish Charity would stop letting those little gobshites speak to her like tit and walk all over her. Noah needs to understand his twisted actions put him in prison, and Sarah needs to appreciate Charity is under a lot of stress and stop being so ungrateful being at Charity's house. Charity should just let them duck off and see how far they actually manage in the world on their own - might make them have more gratitude and respect.

Reactions: 9
I understand Sarah being upset at her birthday being forgot but other than that she is a total moaner feeling sorry for herself , same as Noah always blaming charity

Reactions: 6
I understand Sarah being upset at her birthday being forgot but other than that she is a total moaner feeling sorry for herself , same as Noah always blaming charity
Spoilt little madam…has she forgotten all the attention she’s had pretty much from birth in and out of hospital?? but she is correct saying he needs to stand on his own two feet

Reactions: 8
maybe we'll get lucky and they'll send Sarah and Noah [when he gets out] to live with Debbie.

Reactions: 5
I thought that she was going to say that she bumped off her husband. 🙄

Me too!

I just watched tonight's.
That was horrible. The Nicola scene at the end.

I loved the guy chatting up Laurel.
Just checked his name on the credits - Jonathan Mc Garrity.

Let's have him as a regular, please.

Reactions: 11
Yeah that was awful with Nicola

I never got that storyline with her and Bernice though , why would Bernice be allowed to turn up at a council meeting then start meeting up with one of the councillors to discuss ideas 😆

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.