Emmerdale #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can't believe how bad the acting was in the hospital scene when that mother and son walked in the room where Faith was

Reactions: 8
Can't believe how bad the acting was in the hospital scene when that mother and son walked in the room where Faith was
Awful wasnt it.

I spent the episode looking at Sally Dexter and Lucy Pargeter's faces.
Both looking a bit waxy.

I think the stuff these women do to try and look younger has the reverse effect.

Reactions: 8
Awful wasnt it.

I spent the episode looking at Sally Dexter and Lucy Pargeter's faces.
Both looking a bit waxy.

I think the stuff these women do to try and look younger has the reverse effect.
Yeah I always think faith looks pale and older to be honest not sure how old she is in real life but couldn't believe the character I'd 62

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Yeah I always think faith looks pale and older to be honest not sure how old she is in real life but couldn't believe the character I'd 62
The actress is either 59 or 60 in real life.
I think so anyway.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
The actress is either 59 or 60 in real life.
I think so anyway.
Actress just 62 in April according to Google not that you can go by everything on there and think characters meant to be late 60s..Although just looked somewhere and it says character was born 1957 so currently 65 and had Cain when she was 16. Who knows? Anyway I do remember reading that technically in real life there was not enough age difference between Ian and Kathy in EastEnders, but they liked Gillian for the part so overlooked it!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Actress just 62 in April according to Google not that you can go by everything on there and think characters meant to be late 60s..Although just looked somewhere and it says character was born 1957 so currently 65 and had Cain when she was 16. Who knows? Anyway I do remember reading that technically in real life there was not enough age difference between Ian and Kathy in EastEnders, but they liked Gillian for the part so overlooked it!

Whatever she's done to her face makes her look older than her real age and her pretend age.

I think so anyway.

Reactions: 3
Hehe - I always look at Chas's face too - I even shouted at the telly last night "oh go away you rubber faced idiot!" lol....she reminds me of one of those puppet faces made out of rubber that you could manipulate by putting your fingers in three holes at the back. Gurning, sour faced fool!
Chas's character really grates on my nerves at the moment!

I had no idea Faith were supposed to be that age - I feel mean saying this now but I really thought she was supposed to be in her 70's! Whoops!

Reactions: 7
Hehe - I always look at Chas's face too - I even shouted at the telly last night "oh go away you rubber faced idiot!" lol....she reminds me of one of those puppet faces made out of rubber that you could manipulate by putting your fingers in three holes at the back. Gurning, sour faced fool!
Chas's character really grates on my nerves at the moment!

I had no idea Faith were supposed to be that age - I feel mean saying this now but I really thought she was supposed to be in her 70's! Whoops!
I'm sure she said the other she was 62 but yeah same, thought she was supposed to be alot older 😬

Reactions: 2
Surely Chas and Cain are knocking 50? How can she be 62? 🤷🏻‍♀️😆

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So David is feeling the pinch now, no wonder all the holidays they've been on!!
Who was he on the phone to saying there's probably a problem with the bank over payment?

So David is feeling the pinch now, no wonder all the holidays they've been on!!
Who was he on the phone to saying there's probably a problem with the bank over payment?
I'd say Priya, as he was talking about the money for Amba's ballet and maintenance.

Yes he said to Victoria it was Pryia on the phone. So called experiencing money issues - yet bought Victoria an engagement ring and as stated above, holidays.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.